Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mud Flaps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found mud flaps for the model 3 that actually look good? I have always had OEM mud flaps on my previous cars and I'm somewhat disappointed that Tesla doesn't offer them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have the carbon fiber protectmytesla ones. I would just point out that the bottom stops at the bottom of the wheel well, so it doesn't protect the bottom of the rockers. It mostly protects the sides of your car. If you look carefully, the Antirouille "california" model goes about 1" below the bottom of the wheel well, so it should protect more of your rockers. Antirouille sells two other models, the Midwest and North models, that protect more of the bottom, but are far less visually-appealing. It would be nice if these were more easily removable, cause I can see if you're in serious snow country, putting on the snows and while the car is up putting on the mudflaps and reversing the process in the Spring.