Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any post from here on out that is not discussing actual viewings of mules and said actual vehicles shall be henceforth ignored and or deleted.

Put forth by universal decree by all watching said thread.

Thank you kindly.

You won't care.

@garsh didn't get the memo. Stay on yopic. Please. Start a new thread if you want to continue that discussion elsewhere.

Thank you kindly. You won't care.

@garsh didn't get the memo. Stay on yopic. Please. Start a new thread if you want to continue that discussion elsewhere.

Thank you kindly. You won't care.

The problem is that threads abhor a vacuum. The longer there is between sightings, the more off topic the thread will become. Just scan to see if there are pictures and ignore otherwise. I do agree that discussing the Bolt in this thread is pretty silly.

Reactions: cdub
I think the mules are awesome! Where did they go? Maybe they are mating and creating more mules? Blue + White = light metallic blue, not sure I'd like that. Black + white = silver. OK. Maybe there will be a mutation that creates a lift back and then everyone will be happy.
Sorry to be the crusher of dreams but ...most mules are sterile .... :D

Oh look! Another model 3 sighting!.... now, let's get back on topic Instagram post by sadomario • May 9, 2017 at 8:45pm UTC
Nice save!

Can anyone tell which wheels this one had on it?

upload_2017-5-9_18-27-59.png
OR
upload_2017-5-9_18-28-30.png

Your lines seem to be rather arbitrary -- why is the BMW line at the rear of the wheel well, but the Tesla line is several inches to the rear of the wheel well?

You have been around here long enough to make this question rather disingenuous. You know that they have been arranging part suppliers, building an assembly line, building a battery factory, inverter line, and skateboard line. Others have criticizing them for going too fast --- if its not one thing its another.
He's been saying this for 9 or 10 months now. He even started a thread about it. He's obviously impatient with the long wait as I'm sure we all are. He just seems to need to voice it every month or so.

I think the mules are awesome! Where did they go? Maybe they are mating and creating more mules? Blue + White = light metallic blue, not sure I'd like that. Black + white = silver. OK. Maybe there will be a mutation that creates a lift back and then everyone will be happy. But let me be clear, I'm happy already and looking forward to configuring late 2017, early 2018.
I think the mule sightings have dried up because, as we know from the black mule sighting near Cincinnati, they aren't testing in the usual areas of California. Your average driver in other areas wouldn't be tuned to be looking for them. Plus there's a big drop-off of awareness of the Model 3 outside of California.

I've spent about as much time as I have this morning cleaning things up a bit here. Posts got moved to one of three locations:

Economic Trade-Offs to Building Model 3
Glass rear window and sedan/liftback discussion
EAP and FSD discussion as it relates to Model 3

Mule sighting threads are hard because they inherently spark speculation. Speculation has a tendency to go off the rails. I've given a lot of leeway here, remembering how the Model X Mule Sightings thread went back in the day. However, I've had enough reports and complaints that I'll try to keep things more tightly tied to speculation about the sightings. I would love it if everyone else would do their best to help.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.