Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations :)
I think you’re the first person to report a RHD order?

I’d love to know how RHD production is going, whether it’s keeping up with UK orders, etc. as I can only guess when RHD orders might start here in New Zealand.

Cheers and good luck!
-Alex
Thanks, got overexcited last Saturday when my account updated to let me input registration details/trade in and select a delivery location (Birmingham for me), but since then nothing and the trade-in I was offered is less than the local guys who will buy anything (but for less than market value). Now looking into selling privately but without any idea of a delivery date (website says late June and July) am a bit stuck.

Super excited! Got my VIN one week to the day I ordered my 3. Picking up next Tuesday so that is less than 2 weeks total.
Midnight Silver/Black
LR AWD
Std everything else
May 23-place order
May 30- get VIN
June 4- scheduled pickup about an hour away (no delivery in my area)

• Informative
Reactions: alexGS
Sales advisor... would be nice. Seems like we dont all get the same treatment. Ordered on May 2nd. A tentative delivery date appeared on the website in my account. The VIN is hidden in the source code and no one contacted me. Oh well... as long as i get the car on June 11th as the sote says ill be ok with it.

I ordered at a local shop. The fellow helping me became my sales advisor. He hand wrote his mobile number on our order sheet printout. That's how I've stayed in touch with him since. I reached out to him when I found the VIN, and we texted back and forth.

You could call the location nearest you to talk to someone to try to at least get a personal contact. That's how I got contact info for my delivery advisor (a separate person). Since you have a VIN and a tentative delivery date, they should be able to put you in touch with a delivery advisor.

I believe we can all see the birthdate after we take possession, but that's hypothetical.

Just found my VIN through the source code. I’m a SR+ MSM, 18” aero without FSD, ordered on 5/19. Still no estimated delivery time. Guessing the car is still at the factory.

Same config as yours, ordered on may 22, found my VIN in source code as well, got a text from tesla today about my m3 is in transit and ready to be scheduled, but the link they gave me says "there are currently no appointments available", and also my account has nothing updated. I don't know what's going on now, gotta keep on waiting I guess...