Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Little update. Talked with my Tesla Advisor, they have some stealth performance model 3's (I think its called PM3- ?.. anyhow) decided to spring for the extra 3.5k to upgrade to a sleeper performance (+2k) with 19" wheels (+1.5k) (instead of LR AWD w/ Aero's). MSM, 19", black premium, autopilot. Flying to St. Louis to pickup on next Saturday.

Other things to note, none of that inventory of sleeper performance 3's shows up on tezzla. There are a few dozen of them scattered between Tesla stores. Most of them are on the east coast; just a couple in the middle of the country.

Little update. Talked with my Tesla Advisor, they have some stealth performance model 3's (I think its called PM3- ?.. anyhow) decided to spring for the extra 3.5k to upgrade to a sleeper performance (+2k) with 19" wheels (+1.5k) (instead of LR AWD w/ Aero's). MSM, 19", black premium, autopilot. Flying to St. Louis to pickup on next Saturday.

Other things to note, none of that inventory of sleeper performance 3's shows up on tezzla. There are a few dozen of them scattered between Tesla stores. Most of them are on the east coast; just a couple in the middle of the country.
Awesome, thanks for the update.

Do you know if they're still available? I may get one and drive back with you. Road trip? I'm your state neighbor in Utah.

I was just at the Tesla store in Bellevue today (20th st), took my dad for a 1hr test drive since he has never been in one. They let me know they have 26 (or maybe it was 29...) model 3 coming in tomorrow, mostly AWD, and more not long after that. But they are still saying mid-December for my P3D.

If true, LOVE it! Long range batteries in western time zone.

However, wouldn’t we see a few reports of VIN assignments?

Just joined TMC. Placed order for Model 3, Long Range, AWD, FSD, Pearl Multi-coat, !9" Sport Wheels, White Seats, 10/31/2019. Contacted by DA on 11/15/2019 and informed I was eligible for Carrier Direct Delivery. I'm located in rural SE Iowa.

interestingly the small town of 10,000 I live in already has at least 6 Teslas. 2 - MS, 1 - MX and at least 3 - M3 and I'm acquainted with all of the owners and have spoken with 5 of them. The level of enthusiasm for these cars is stunning.

Just joined TMC. Placed order for Model 3, Long Range, AWD, FSD, Pearl Multi-coat, !9" Sport Wheels, White Seats, 10/31/2019. Contacted by DA on 11/15/2019 and informed I was eligible for Carrier Direct Delivery. I'm located in rural SE Iowa.

interestingly the small town of 10,000 I live in already has at least 6 Teslas. 2 - MS, 1 - MX and at least 3 - M3 and I'm acquainted with all of the owners and have spoken with 5 of them. The level of enthusiasm for these cars is stunning.
Do you have a delivery date?

I was just at the Tesla store in Bellevue today (20th st), took my dad for a 1hr test drive since he has never been in one. They let me know they have 26 (or maybe it was 29...) model 3 coming in tomorrow, mostly AWD, and more not long after that. But they are still saying mid-December for my P3D.

I'm one of those, most likely! I'm picking up my SR+ on Friday.

//
Vandalsibs & Solmors

A few q's (w/o having to ref the spreadsheet on my phone screen):
  1. What models & when did you configure?
  2. When did you get your VINs?
  3. How were you notified?
  4. When are your delivery dates?
Not sure I'll end up being lucky enough to get one of those expected this week as I config'd 11/03 (LR AWD in MSM w/18" Aero) and haven't heard from my SA other than an email on 11/14 asking when & where I'd prefer to attend orientation over the next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks much...

If true, LOVE it! Long range batteries in western time zone.

However, wouldn’t we see a few reports of VIN assignments?
Well, we would only see VIN assignments if they came to this website and used the google doc, right? The vast majority of owners have not been here or entered their info.

Congrats! I'm jealous for sure.

//
Vandalsibs & Solmors

Not sure I'll end up being lucky enough to get one of those expected this week as I config'd 11/03 (LR AWD in MSM w/18" Aero) and haven't heard from my SA other than an email on 11/14 asking when & where I'd prefer to attend orientation over the next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks much...

Blue on white P3D+, ordered 10/17, being shipped from the Bellevue store in WA. I don't have a VIN or anything yet, but they told me they are expecting P3Ds to be shipped to them in mid December. So my delivery will be mid-late December it looks like. 3+ months after order.

//
Vandalsibs & Solmors

Thanks much...

Blue SR+ Aero Wheels, Black interior. 11 October
VIN on 15 November, saw a text to schedule delivery first, then found VIN in source. VIN appeared on account page after I confirmed delivery appointment.
Picking up on the 22nd. Still waiting on final MVPA, though. Gonna do lots of bothering today!

Blue SR+ Aero Wheels, Black interior. 11 October
VIN on 15 November, saw a text to schedule delivery first, then found VIN in source. VIN appeared on account page after I confirmed delivery appointment.
Picking up on the 22nd. Still waiting on final MVPA, though. Gonna do lots of bothering today!
weird. i ordered sr+ oct2nd. got vin in source code on 11/11. Got text to schedule delivery for 11/29. Yet i dont see vin in my account page

still no VIN in account page. Only in source since 11/11

Attachments

• tesla.PNG
    tesla.PNG
    47.6 KB · Views: 82