Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 10/26, applied for the loan same day...

US Bank just hit my credit report (again, today 12/4) while I was in a meeting. As soon as I got out of the meeting I ran back to my office and did a search for the VIN. Nothing. Then I remembered that it's been over 30 days since I applied, so they were probably just re-running my credit :(

Same thing happened. Tesla financing confirmed my loan was refreshed with US Bank on 12/1(originally approved on 10/31 but expired). Today I log in and now my loan is with another bank at a higher rate. I checked my credit reports. No inquiries since my 10/31 approval(Wells Fargo and US Bank pulled). So did my loan get refreshed or what? I'm soo confused and angry and waiting for what I hope to be is a damn good explanation for getting yanked around. I've already waited 5 weeks for the car. I don't want to be playing financial games as well.

i ordered on october 19. went to a new owner event october 26 and did the finance thing. us bank hasn't hit me up again. i was told that these are supposed to be 60 day pre-approvals o_O

Hello my name is "K" I struggle with source code searching. Ever sense I ordered a Tesla I haven't been able to stop. I do it first thing when I wake up in the morning and practically all day long. I'm afraid that I might go blind I do it so much! I need an intervention, I cant stop on my own. Thanks for letting me share...
Hello K! You are not alone. I do it several times a day and when I go to bed I close my eyes and imagine how it felt when I test drove it :(

Hopefully we'll get ours soon! :)

Man..seeing this thread and all of you waiting on your 3’s is bringing me back to when I ordered mine. I hope you all get your cars soon, and ENJOY!

Welcome to the Model 3 community. If you’re in an area with few Model 3’s..don’t be surprised by others waving at you. Wave back, as weird as it may seem!
Also..don’t hesitate to ask questions. You’ve all watched the YouTube videos, and checked the threads I’m sure.

Feel free to reach out anytime, if you have questions, or want to know if something is “normal”. I’m certainly no expert, but happy to help, if I can.

I’m currently a Jeep Wrangler owner, and Waving is a daily thing. Easy transition!

Man..seeing this thread and all of you waiting on your 3’s is bringing me back to when I ordered mine. I hope you all get your cars soon, and ENJOY!

Welcome to the Model 3 community. If you’re in an area with few Model 3’s..don’t be surprised by others waving at you. Wave back, as weird as it may seem!

I find it comforting that I still get to wave. I really love my Jeep, but will be selling it when the time comes.
Out here in rural Iowa time was that nearly everyone waved on country roads. Nowadays not so much. However, it sounds like a great tradition to resume between Tesla owners. We have at least 8 current or soon to be MS, MX and M3 owners in a town of about 10,000.

Reactions: Clh79
Yall I have VIN!!! Finally it shows up in the source code! Been checking all day and nothing until now.

reserved 11/17, finished all paperwork 11/30, vin in source 12/4,
South Texas (McAllen)
midnight silver, black interior, no FSD, 18 wheels

OH! This gives me hope. I have same build request, all done 11/24 so I'm a week behind you, no VIN yet, Phoenix AZ. Will be stalking your delivery date.