Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to the party:p
Hope you do not have to wait as long as some of us.
Wife and I will be in Arizona for the Holiday's. This is when we likely get the text "you have 48 hours to pick up car or we will give it to someone who walks into the store"o_O
Honestly, I will be checking Phoenix store when we get there to see if they got and extra M3's that Tesla built without an order.
this party suuuuucks lol can't wait till it's over

For the So Cal folks, I didn't get a picture, but I saw a truck full of Model 3s getting on the 14 freeway north of Lancaster going north as I was driving home from work just now. Trying to figure out where they would be going.

Aren't quite a few of these cars being loaded on trains? There is a rail car loading facility right behind the factory that has been there since it was a GM plant. They may just be using it for parts and batteries, but most cars are shipped not by truck, but by rail. I live in San Diego, and we are a huge port for autos coming off of boats from Asia and loaded on cross country trains.

Headed south on I-15 yesterday. Headed towards San Diego or LA! They’re coming! I also got word I’m picking my stealth up today in Buena Park! Stoked!!!

Attachments

• 5FF707B9-736A-4643-B496-4F110D4BA4DB.jpeg
    5FF707B9-736A-4643-B496-4F110D4BA4DB.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 101
An update for those of you that ordered in NJ. I put my order in on Saturday, 12/7. Found my vin hidden in the page source this morning.

No indication on delivery date or link to the purchase documents.

Status: SR+ | Blue/Black | Aero | AutoPilot | Order - 12/9 | Vin - 12/12 (hidden) | Delivery - TBD