Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in shock, someone called from Tesla and schedule for us to pick up our car this Friday morning!!!
SR+
White / Black
FSD
Order placed 10 weeks ago October 15th
Pick up December 18th at the Fremont Delivery Hub
So no delivery date availability email? No vin? Just a call out of nowhere and bam come get your car? Congrats. Maybe someone backed out? Nonetheless congrats

Spotted today 12/17 fully loaded truck with mostly Model 3’s, but also Model X and Model S.

i saw it heading towards Exit 13 (for Staten Island) on i95 South in New Jersey probably going towards Brooklyn.

good luck to guys from New York hopefully you will hear a good news soon.

Attachments

• 7A5F8532-64DA-4A50-9B71-90118CD43DEB.jpeg
    7A5F8532-64DA-4A50-9B71-90118CD43DEB.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 90
Its so strange that all of us here from bay area received confirmation availability for delivery in email asking from Dec 22-31 and no VIN, so it means that the latest we could get our car will be on 22nd?? that if we get lucky! Unbelievable that most of people from South Cali and some place elsewhere already got their VIN and scheduled delivery, We are just miles away from tesla fremont production, I just really hope i could get it this week!! Anyway Congratulations to all you guys that already got their car and have delivery scheds...
Ordered 10/25 SR+ white/black 19 no FSD

Hi all!

I've been lurking on here since 10/21 when I placed my order. It looks like a lot of people are starting to get good news. Not me! Order placed 10/21 in Los Angeles and get little to no communication from Tesla. My rep just keeps saying any day now but nothing happens.

So if you're in the same boat as me...feel better cuz we're in this sinking ship together

Its so strange that all of us here from bay area received confirmation availability for delivery in email asking from Dec 22-31 and no VIN, so it means that the latest we could get our car will be on 22nd?? that if we get lucky! Unbelievable that most of people from South Cali and some place elsewhere already got their VIN and scheduled delivery, We are just miles away from tesla fremont production, I just really hope i could get it this week!! Anyway Congratulations to all you guys that already got their car and have delivery scheds...

Same here, responded and nothing since then. Go figure. Ordered 10/26 LR Red 19 no FSD. No VIN yet and no response from Tesla, surely we are getting close.

At least it seems to be all of us with the same status... Funny that those of use closes to the production facility would be delivered to last.

12/17: received email asking to select dates that I am unable to take delivery between12/22 - 12/31. I indicated that I am available 12/28-12/31, so hopefully they can get it scheduled in that time slot.

Same day I finished up my Tesla Arranged Loan through Wells Fargo Auto, they rate matched my other offer at 3.24%.

Ordered:12/8 M3P White/Blk 20” Auto (Los Angeles)

The delivery availability email said delivery hours between 6am and midnight... is that really true lol. If that is, then technically I could pick up any day, it just depends on the hour, so I’m not so sure my answer helped them... sigh.

11/16 San Diego, red/white SR+

If anyone who already took delivery sees and can answer this... I still have the question of whether or not they really checked the mileage on your trade-in car?

best of luck to us all, hope Tesla delivers as promised! My SA said it will definitely be before year end, and he said it in text, so he should be confident...