Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

Order date: Oct 25 2019
DC:Burbank
They changed my DC to MDR: Dec 12 2019
Email regarding unavailability date: Dec 16 2019

December 18: I got a text message saying.....
Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day
Dec 18: VIN on view source
Dec 22: delivery at MDR
SR+ white on black interior, 18" aero

Reactions: jmcmill
I gave my availability for pick up as 22/23rd. Still no sign of VIN. It looks like Tesla doesn't really considers customer availability as a factor in its delivery schedule.

No, Tesla doesn’t consider customer availability. I don’t think Tesla thinks much about holidays, banks, and other factors either. I’m really sorry that you have to deal with all this crap. I’m really sorry that a lot of you have to deal with this.

I hope everyone gets their cars - whenever you ordered them. Good Luck!

No worries guys! My SA told me I will get it after Christmas but before EOY. I am in San Leandro, CA. California has the lowest priority because we're the closest, but will get one end of the year if ordered before 12/8 I believe.
same here , I went to the tesla store today and he said expect your car in last 4 days of dec.
order date: 12/1 red with white interior

Update:

Order date: Oct 25 2019
DC:Burbank
They changed my DC to MDR: Dec 12 2019
Email regarding unavailability date: Dec 16 2019

December 18: I got a text message saying.....
Thank you for letting us know your availability. In the next several days, we will send another text message to update you on your delivery timing. To learn how to prepare for delivery day, please visit tesla.com/support/tesla-delivery-day
Dec 18: VIN on view source
Dec 22: delivery at MDR
SR+ white on black interior, 18" aero
Congrats!!! My process was relatively the same. Haven’t heard since Dec 18 and no VIN . Hopefully sometimes comes up in the next couple days.

Cashed out 150 shares, and placed my M3 order today. I saw 16 white M3 dual motor in stock in Fremont earlier this morning, tonight nothing within 200 miles comes up. I bought my 150 shares at $25/ea, so as I see it , I'm getting my M3 for $3,750 =)

I placed my order at the Dublin showroom, and wanted one of the M3s in stock in Fremont. They said to have them order it, and it could be shipped to the Dublin location, they said Fremont was crazy busy. When I checked earlier in the day, these in-stock Fremont cars had VINs listed, but the one I ordered doesn't have a VIN. We'll see how the delivery process goes, they told me delivery date should be 3-4 days before the end of the year.

Reactions: w1n78
i feel like something has to be wrong with my order. i ordered 11/3 and have not even received an availability email or text message. when i reach out to the centers they just keep saying thanks for your patience and i will be contacted when they have a VIN for me.

Cashed out 150 shares, and placed my M3 order today. I saw 16 white M3 dual motor in stock in Fremont earlier this morning, tonight nothing within 200 miles comes up. I bought my 150 shares at $25/ea, so as I see it , I'm getting my M3 for $3,750 =)

I placed my order at the Dublin showroom, and wanted one of the M3s in stock in Fremont. They said to have them order it, and it could be shipped to the Dublin location, they said Fremont was crazy busy. When I checked earlier in the day, these in-stock Fremont cars had VINs listed, but the one I ordered doesn't have a VIN. We'll see how the delivery process goes, they told me delivery date should be 3-4 days before the end of the year.

Good! You made a lot of money. Gotta remember that pesky (long term) capital gains tax - either 20% or 23.8% - California will tax at regular income rate. But still, a good way to pay for a Model 3. Congrats.

You're right - nothing available within a 200 mile radius of me. Tesla must have sold them quickly as there were about 20 at various showrooms last night. Not bad if you can pick one up today and get delivery by end of year!

i feel like something has to be wrong with my order. i ordered 11/3 and have not even received an availability email or text message. when i reach out to the centers they just keep saying thanks for your patience and i will be contacted when they have a VIN for me.

there are still people who ordered before with no vin yet. i'm one of them. so far the most common similarities between the orders are california and white interior. looks like you're san diego and did you order white interior?