Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sigh... =T San Diego here too, white interior, I ordered 11/16 so I'm joining you in the wait. Still optimistic... my SA said it will for sure be before year end, so...

Oh congrats! It's happening! I dunno about that whole availability thing... I mean... I am technically available (aka in town) all those days, if the hours of delivery are 6am to midnight as that webpage said. but I'm working on most of the days, so... -_- I hope Xmas day will be a pickup option for me but somehow I doubt it..... .no VIN still... even though I got that text also on 12/18 about how they'll text me in the next few days about delivery sched. =T

rawrrrrr~~~~ white seats~~~~ ><

i dont know if your exterior is white but i read that Carlsbad got a ton of white cars . Hopefully one is yours :)

Delivery was scheduled in Brooklyn for Saturday, 10am, but got a message from my SA Friday that the truck would be late and rescheduled for the afternoon. That turned into Sunday afternoon, and now it has turned into Monday afternoon. He said the driver of the truck is refusing to deliver it any sooner, and as they are third party there isn’t too much they can do about that.

A bummer as it really messes with my week’s schedule, but I guess not the end of the world...

Like some, no VIN in source but got the delivery text this morning. Car exiting factory 24th, delivery at home scheduled for 26th. Oddly, I live only a few miles from the Fremont Hub and they are scheduling home delivery. Perhaps it's too crowded there.

LRAWD, Blue / White, No FSD, 18 Aero

Hey, movement :)

Like some, no VIN in source but got the delivery text this morning. Car exiting factory 24th, delivery at home scheduled for 26th. Oddly, I live only a few miles from the Fremont Hub and they are scheduling home delivery. Perhaps it's too crowded there.

LRAWD, Blue / White, No FSD, 18 Aero

Hey, movement :)

Did you chose to get delivery on 26th when tesla sent email asking for date you unable to pickup? If not which date did you choose.