Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a txt to schedule my appointment to pickup in Chicago on 2/10. Still no visible VIN on the order page, but shows in source code.

My VIN didn’t pop up until 7 days before delivery (except in source code) from my googling that seems to be a common timeline.

although since that text (Jan 21) I’ve had my delivery entirely disappear, then scheduled it again, then it was just randomly moved to another day. Best of luck!

I have a VIN and the car is now fully funded. However, I don't have a delivery date.... Is this normal? Also, I thought I was going to be able to pick it up in Texas but now it is going to Kansas City and then delivered. Anyone have experience with home delivery?

Ordered a white/white P3D on 01/10. I haven’t heard one thing from them yet. (Only thing I got was me asking them to look it up at the showroom during a test drive). I’m in Hawaii so maybe we are last on the production timeline here.

Ordered a Black/White M3P, 18" FSD 1/18. In Hawaii as well. Everything complete, but still waiting for a vin. Showing 8 - 10 weeks out. Might get it by summer! Lol

Anybody else scratching their head about the Tesla earnings news? Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the company, but here I am still without a vin or any communication on a car that I purchased last year and you read the news like they are smashing it out of the water.

I hope I get a VIN soon because I hate waiting lol.

• Disagree
Reactions: JCannonTech
Anybody else scratching their head about the Tesla earnings news? Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the company, but here I am still without a vin or any communication on a car that I purchased last year and you read the news like they are smashing it out of the water.

I hope I get a VIN soon because I hate waiting lol.
lol its kinda cray how little they communicate. Customer support told me its to simplify the process and to not bug us.....