Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 parking sensor - no audible warning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel that I drive the safest and most sophisticated car in the world. But when it comes to backing up, I cringe every time. What or who am I going to hit. Yes, I have a back-up camera, but that's hardly a sophisticated safety feature. I had an Infinity Q50, it had a back up camera too. But, it also had an increasing audible tone alert, but more importantly, it stopped if a person, car or wall got in the way. That's a safety feature! There isn't a good enough reason, why the safest and most sophisticated car in the world doesn't have this feature. This feature should be a priority.

I feel that I drive the safest and most sophisticated car in the world. But when it comes to backing up, I cringe every time. What or who am I going to hit. Yes, I have a back-up camera, but that's hardly a sophisticated safety feature. I had an Infinity Q50, it had a back up camera too. But, it also had an increasing audible tone alert, but more importantly, it stopped if a person, car or wall got in the way. That's a safety feature! There isn't a good enough reason, why the safest and most sophisticated car in the world doesn't have this feature. This feature should be a priority.
Let me join that club as I’ve knocked a garbage can and backed up into a car partially blocking my driveway. I’ll make no excuses, I’m a retard!