Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 performance price $1k increase and new black wheels available

Which wheels do you prefer?

• Gray

• Chrome

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bet they will keep them as a performance model differentiator at least for awhile.
You can get the paint code and have yours powder coated for ~100-150 a wheel if you're interested.
I've thought about it, not sure what they look like in person, I'd rather have more of a darker vs. a grey since my paint is grey. I'd have to see it in person, or at least in photos on my colored 3.

Reactions: omar and super20g
4E3D3750-25EF-4311-A998-A4193315F392.jpeg
I've thought about it, not sure what they look like in person, I'd rather have more of a darker vs. a grey since my paint is grey. I'd have to see it in person, or at least in photos on my colored 3.

19” powder coated grey! Won’t kill your range and looks great.

Curious if they'll make them in 19's.

View attachment 467067

19” powder coated grey! Won’t kill your range and looks great.

I have the 19" Sport Wheels and also got them powder coated "satin gray" a few months back. I love the look and so happy Tesla is offering this color option for the performance model. Only bad part is that my car won't standout from the new performance models now :(

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I honestly don't see what you guys see with the new grey wheels. Perhaps maybe on certain color? The silver wheels looks much better on pearl white IMO.

Agreed, the grey is too light IMO and only looks good on the Red car. Need something a little darker like gun metal or just black. Wonder if they are going to roll out new brake pads for the Performance that make more dust so the wheel color is to hide that :p

Neither, it's just a LR RWD model. I got my calipers painted and lowered on TSportline Springs :p
Did you get the Tesla logo painted on the rear calipers? I just had my calipers painted last weekend and my guys told me they were unable to get the logo on the rear calipers because of how tiny the calipers were...

Can you post a clear pic of your rears?