Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the long wait from order on 4/5 I've accumulated a hefty box o' accessories for my 3 and have a shop lined up for the PPF and Ceramic. I think the wait-shopping and endless Youtube rabbit hole research brought some relief for my impatient nature.

So far I've got new black front 3-bar emblem, rear black T logo, Black Dual Motor badges to complete the chrome delete, Spigen screen protector, center console tray, charging cable wall mount, several Tesla tire valve caps, and the Ottoplate front plate flush mount.

So many accessories and tweaks for the Tesla's... I even thought about doing the color track lighting around the center console but think I need to see that in person. Fun stuff!

What's in your pile of wait-shopping accessories?
Hi there! Mind sharing where you purchased your black logos and badge, please?

With the long wait from order on 4/5 I've accumulated a hefty box o' accessories for my 3 and have a shop lined up for the PPF and Ceramic. I think the wait-shopping and endless Youtube rabbit hole research brought some relief for my impatient nature.

So far I've got new black front 3-bar emblem, rear black T logo, Black Dual Motor badges to complete the chrome delete, Spigen screen protector, center console tray, charging cable wall mount, several Tesla tire valve caps, and the Ottoplate front plate flush mount.

So many accessories and tweaks for the Tesla's... I even thought about doing the color track lighting around the center console but think I need to see that in person. Fun stuff!

What's in your pile of wait-shopping accessories?
yea ive got floor mats/trunk mats and Tesla mud flaps , some wrap in the shop the quartz protectant (use both?) ,then the main thing which sold me on the M3P and to cancel the MS I ordered the Evvanex front bumper. Everything is here except the bumper they must be a little behind ordered it when I ordered the car. Almost forgot ordered the screen protector and the swivel mount as well haven't got those yet either.

Hi there! Mind sharing where you purchased your black logos and badge, please?

Front Emblem from Emblems only in Black : MODEL 3 FRONT / REAR "T" BADGE REPLACEMENT (3 Colors)

Rear "T" Emblem from Emblems only in Black: T Badge Model 3 REAR (Custom Colors)

Rear Dual Motor Emblem from Abstract Ocean in Black: Dual Motor Emblem

Rear Dual Motor Emblem from RPM : DUAL MOTOR Badges - Black or Chrome With Stripe (Only $29 with 20% Off)

I bought two Dual motor emblems in case one is wonky... saw a bad review on RPM Tesla one after I bought it and didn't want to hold up the install while getting the PPF done.

Oh and I bought some jack lift pucks from Amazon.

Now I'm just trying to find a garage that does Inspection stickers in SW NH. The 3 I've called so far said they don't have the OBDII adapter needed to satisfy the inspection computer.

Reactions: Sandee3
Finally! Got the Tesla Vision message when I checked this morning, and as expected, VIN is now in the page source code (but not officially provided yet). EDD moved up from June 16-24 before the VIN was assigned to June 14-20 now. That seems consistent with the ~10-day shipping time from Fremont to Eastern Canada assuming the car was assembled yesterday.

It's been a long run, but the wait is almost over (order details in signature)

Reactions: Red Leader NH
Signature forged wheels. Ti lug nuts, TPMS, 255/35/20 PS4S, UP coilovers, UP sway bars, UP Ascension front bumper, Mill Page front & rear rotors, MMP master cylinder brace, plasti-dip for blacking out emblems/badges, 500G SSD, home level 2 charger, Nema 14-30 adapter and 25’ RV extension cord (for charging at my dad’s place), all weather floor/trunk/frunk liners, better in-car wireless charger, tire storage for stock wheels/tires.

I’m about to line up some PPF, ceramic coating, and tint.
How much are you thinking you’ll get quoted for the tint? I called G5 in Pasadena and they said $950 for the high-end ceramic tint and an extra $250 for the windshield.

I know there’s a lot of glass on these cars.

Also, when you slap on aftermarket rims, you can’t salvage the OEM TPMS?

And finally, what made you go with UP over MPP for your suspension upgrades?

I ask because I had my eye on MPP and rims and suspension are the first things I plan to get, after tint of course.