Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD this morning changed to 02/09 - 03/04.

:confused:
Must be the color? I spoke with them this am and they said the factory is slating my car to be finished early next week. I think the key is to be overly nice and appreciative when speaking to these peeps on the phone. When I’ve been short, they’ve been short. But when I’ve been super nice, they’ve dug kinda far into the process to get answers for me. For example, today I was told about a list they have of costumers that are “going to” release their cars for whatever reason. Hasn’t happened yet, but they are going to.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Must be the color? I spoke with them this am and they said the factory is slaying my car to be finished early next week. I think the key is to be overly nice and appreciative when speaking to these peeps on the phone. When I’ve been short, they’ve been short. But when I’ve been super nice, they’ve dug kinda far into the process to get answers for me. For example, today I was told about a list they have of costumers that are “going to” release their cars for whatever reason. Hasn’t happened yet, but they are going to.
Makes sense , yes I agree the old story about honey vs vinegar 😅 let’s see if I get a call back today 🙏

Let’s hope it’s a bunch of blue performance 🤣

Makes sense , yes I agree the old story about honey vs vinegar 😅 let’s see if I get a call back today 🙏

Let’s hope it’s a bunch of blue performance 🤣
Reading the blues 🤣 encouraged me to order my blue/white M3P on 1/25. I was going to wait until April was the advertised delivery. I will invoke the hold option if a February delivery happens as temperatures are a delivery factor for me. Hope the best for you folks struggling. First EDD was 3/11 to 3/31.

Reading the blues 🤣 encouraged me to order my blue/white M3P on 1/25. I was going to wait until April was the advertised delivery. I will invoke the hold option if a February delivery happens as temperatures are a delivery factor for me. Hope the best for you folks struggling. First EDD was 3/11 to 3/31.
Hmm my EDD is the same but I ordered 12/11, but White/White M3P. Have you gotten a newer EDD than the 3/11-3/31?

@ProLeopard It has only been two days and my EDD is still showing 3/11 to 3/31.
Hmm. Maybe white interior M3Ps are bogged down. Maybe it's on the rarer side of things so they're just letting us starve while people with more popular configs get their cars? It doesn't make sense for our EDDs to be the same if I ordered a car a month and a half earlier than you. Are you east coast?