Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
funny thing is my loan application hasn't even gone through yet because i ordered last night!

i'll figure this all out tomorrow.

my vin is 160XXX so it's an early 16x. Hopefully Ryzen but yeah I won't turn it down if not.
I have a 160xxx VIN M3P being delivered this weekend. Tesla confirmed it has the Risen and the li-ion battery. The agent on the phone was looking at some build sheet with ~150 codes on it. He explained he knew most of them, including the one that distinguishes Risen/Intel. It sounds like if you call, they will look it up for you.

Any word on what the deal is with the removal of lowered suspension? Is it same as long range now?
I spoke with a Tesla agent today, and he'd never heard of the suspension issue. I mentioned "people online" and told him about the visualization now not changing, and he confirmed that it's different than he remembers, while noting the the Y configurator page still moves up/down. Ultimately he couldn't figure It out. He looked through all the codes in my build, and noted that it said "air suspension: no" which he thought was silly, since the # doesn't offer that.

Reactions: aparkeror
I spoke with a Tesla agent today, and he'd never heard of the suspension issue. I mentioned "people online" and told him about the visualization now not changing, and he confirmed that it's different than he remembers, while noting the the Y configurator page still moves up/down. Ultimately he couldn't figure It out. He looked through all the codes in my build, and noted that it said "air suspension: no" which he thought was silly, since the # doesn't offer that.
Some people are speculating the 3 will get air suspension.

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt