Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD updated to 3/17-3/27
M3P white/black/ no self drive
Ordered 2/20
Last week they pushed it to April/ May and just updated with this late March delivery.
Atlanta area
You're the second person this week from Georgia who has posted an accelerated timeline. I have the same config as you and ordered on 2/19 but still sitting with April 19 - May 17. Hoping for a change in EDD soon!

Reactions: PeachyTexan
Got a text from the SA I've been texting and they had a Blue one pop up I could get in 3 days. I like the blue and think it's really pretty but I'm just not a blue car person really.

If you change your screen name to "Bluetes24", you may wake up tomorrow morning and have a completely different opinion. 😊

Personally, I'm holding out for the return of the late, great Silver Metallic. I think I'll be waiting a while... ☹️

If you change your screen name to "Bluetes24", you may wake up tomorrow morning and have a completely different opinion. 😊

Personally, I'm holding out for the return of the late, great Silver Metallic. I think I'll be waiting a while... ☹️
Haha. I don't hate the blue. Actually part of me thinks I should have done it because the black I am afraid is going to be too black with all trim and black wheels. And yes that silver would be nice!

Something that might help some folks. I have been trying to get the two C USB ports in the console to play music. According to an excellent telephone support person (who verified his response) presently shipping Tesla 3's do not have data transferring ports. My vehicle was built 2/14. You can use USB A in the glove box, but this means you lose all the nice sentry plus features. Hopefully, Tesla considers a future hardware update. I have sixty or so albums I transferred in flac format and they sound terrific in the car. The other unfortunate variable is that inserting the USB connector in the glove box is a pain the butt.

Something that might help some folks. I have been trying to get the two C USB ports in the console to play music. According to an excellent telephone support person (who verified his response) presently shipping Tesla 3's do not have data transferring ports. My vehicle was built 2/14. You can use USB A in the glove box, but this means you lose all the nice sentry plus features. Hopefully, Tesla considers a future hardware update. I have sixty or so albums I transferred in flac format and they sound terrific in the car. The other unfortunate variable is that inserting the USB connector in the glove box is a pain the butt.
i have no clue why they went away from data in the the console ports. seems like going backwards.

Will a USB hub in the glovebox not work? I'm buying one to support sentry and controllers at the same time.

Finally parting ways with my ‘15 MS70D and going with the M3P :cool:
Black / White no FSD
OD 2.26
EDD 6.13 - 7.11 (15+ wks from OD?!?!?!)

Has anyone else gotten this far out of an initial EDD? I asked my SA about this and they simply said “There can be some fluctuation, and it is does not necessarily mean it will be that long. Please keep an eye on it. Please text again on March 15th if you still do not have a VIN.”

OD 2.26
EDD 6.13 - 7.11 (15+ wks from OD?!?!?!)

Has anyone else gotten this far out of an initial EDD? I asked my SA about this and they simply said “There can be some fluctuation, and it is does not necessarily mean it will be that long. Please keep an eye on it. Please text again on March 15th if you still do not have a VIN.”
smoke and mirrors... 🤣

89dc7c8691e194173191952d846c53b9.gif

We are both on the same side of the country, and I ordered a week ahead of you. My EDD is a week earlier, so at least they are consistent. 🧐

Last edited:
smoke and mirrors... 🤣

89dc7c8691e194173191952d846c53b9.gif

We are both on the same side of the country, and I ordered a week ahead of you. My EDD is a week earlier, so at least they are consistent. 🧐
What sucks is I went with a P instead of LR because of the delivery dates. Oh well, gotta practice my patience. Also gives me more time to decide on MPP vs KWv3 / UPP Ascension or not, etc…
FWIW, I’m living in Louisiana now which is a state you cannot take delivery in, so my car is scheduled to be delivered in Georgia (I forget which SC though). As of now, I’m planning to pay the $750 carrier fee to have it home delivered

• Funny
Reactions: Rodney!