Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White, Black interior, M3P, No FSD, Cash, No trade in.

Od 2/14
Edd 1: March 11 which is a complete Lie LOL.
Edd 2: 4/11 - 5/9 (March 2nd)
Edd 3: 5/1 - 6/5 (April 5th)
Edd 4: 4/26 - 5/24 (changed today, 4/12)

Got hit with a new EDD today. Lets get this thing already. :)

I have the same OD with an EDD as 4/22-5/20 and it hasnt changed since the initial order. I am slightly optimistic that since your EDD moved up, its promising that mine may actually remain.

Reactions: Lindenwood
Hey All,

New here but i've been following the thread a while. Thanks for all the info and providing a platform to vent.

Got my third EDD this morning around 7am. Hoping to get a VIN next week or so.

m3p white/black
OD: 03 March 2022
EDD: May 1 - May 29
EDD 2: 04/11 - 05/09
EDD 3: 04/21 - 05/19

San Diego~

Me reading all the CA residents getting their cars in less than two months:

so, just an observation: It seems that two things happen on the first day of your current EDD window: you either get a VIN or your EDD jumps further out.

There are quite a few of us that have current EDD's of 4/18 - 5/16. I have spoken to my SA multiple times, and my account is ready to go. I am *hoping* I get a VIN next Monday, 4/18. If I do not get a VIN, I expect that my EDD will get pushed out... 🤞🤞🤞

There are a few exceptions, like lfitzsimon, who got a VIN out of nowhere, so most likely that was a car that was declined/passed on for whatever reason, so the system matched the next in line with similar spec at that location. That same scenario has happened a few times in the last ~6months on this very thread.

The guys that don't have any EDD movement, well, I cannot hazard a guess as there could be many reasons ie: trade/financing/account issues/the wind was blowing south... who knows. If that was me, I would be riding the SA/Tesla # being one helluva squeaky wheel! 🤬
That will be a lot of VINs going out then! So I hope as I am in the 04/18 - 05/16 crowd!

Reactions: Rodney!
Hey everybody, I'm a long-time lurker of TMC Forum who's been patiently waiting to place an order of M3P. Ever since I saw the estimated delivery window increase from May 2022 to June/July 2022 in a span of week I finally decided to pull the trigger. Here's another piece of data we can use for tracking.

OD: 3/26
EDD #1: June/July 2022
EDD #2: 6/3/22 - 7/15/22
As I’m heading into week 3 since I ordered the vehicle, I just wanted to give an update that my EDD has been staying the same. I also forgot to put down my specification so here it is:

MSM / Black interior / No FSD

Hoping to see a shortened EDD by end of April. Good luck to everyone who’s patiently waiting for their M3P!