Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla does not offer insurance in my state yet but even if they did, I would not buy insurance through them. I would not want my insurance provider knowing how I plan to drive my performance vehicle.
I once asked a customer service rep what else I could do to lower my policy premium because I have two licensed teenage boys driving as well. She offered one of those things you put in the car to track driving habits. I politely declined because my insurance would go through the roof if they knew how I drive.

Wow your VIN is 3000 above mine. They must be busy.
Interesting.
I stopped by my local SC on 4/18. They were in the middle of a transport dropping off vehicles. They were mostly performance Ys, one Plaid X, and a couple 3s.

The vin on the performance 3 was 227XXX and MFG date 04/06/22.
vin on a LR 3 was 228XXX and a MFG date 04/06/22
Vin on a LR 3 was 227XXX and MFG date 04/06/22

Hope that helps.

Interesting.
I stopped by my local SC on 4/18. They were in the middle of a transport dropping off vehicles. They were mostly performance Ys, one Plaid X, and a couple 3s.

The vin on the performance 3 was 227XXX and MFG date 04/06/22.
vin on a LR 3 was 228XXX and a MFG date 04/06/22
Vin on a LR 3 was 227XXX and MFG date 04/06/22

Hope that helps.
Thanks, yeah that's consistent with the spreadsheet since most of the April vins are in the low 230's.

I've seen so many people getting updated EDD's moving in all sorts of directions - mostly the wrong direction. I haven't had an update in right at a month. Maybe I'm just lucky - or maybe it just hasn't caught up to me yet. Has anyone else out there that ordered in March not had their EDD updated?

I haven’t had a update. I ordered on 3/5 but changed my color on 4/9 to red. EDD still 5/4-6/1. I suspect a push no later than this Wednesday since Feb orders are still waiting on vins.

I wonder what happens with the financing through Tesla with US Bank now? I put in my down payment and accepted it. Will they email me? Nothing happen until I take delivery?

Maybe dumb questions but I've bought a lot of vehicles but never like this.
I am in a similar situation. Now that I have my vin, I can reach out to my Credit Union and see if I still qualify for the rate I had BACK IN FEBRUARY!!!

I believe if you accepted the contract and paid a downpayment than you're good to go on delivery day.

I am in a similar situation. Now that I have my vin, I can reach out to my Credit Union and see if I still qualify for the rate I had BACK IN FEBRUARY!!!

I believe if you accepted the contract and paid a downpayment than you're good to go on delivery day.
Feels so long ago! lmao! I got lucky and think today was like day 60 or just under for me or I'd had to have applied again. I figured they'd raise the rate but they didn't.

I don't see how to make the downpayment on the app so I will text or call. Or not sure if I can just write a check when I go to pick it up.

Reactions: Sheefo2k