Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I shouldn't be surprised but Tesla was not able to come through on my simple request to look at my car before I go out of town. It's in my city waiting on the charging port repair but their policy is to not allow viewings prior to when it passes the inspection.
Ask for forgiveness, not permission - you should have just gone over there and snooped around.

I went there yesterday but it wasn't in the lot. They claimed it's in their off-site storage.
Well, at least you gave it a try. 👍 I would do the same, except the lot my car is sitting in as it awaits the charge port ECU install is 100 miles away, so I'll see it when I see it. One would think that your dealer's off-site is likely within a stone's throw of their lot, but everything is bigger in Texas. 🐮

Hi everyone, been following this thread for two months…finally decided to drop in and offer up a data point. Was in my 2 week window and got pushed another 2-4 weeks this morning. Bummed, but what can you do. No VIN yet.

M3P, MSM, White interior, no FSD, Colorado

3/1 OD: April delivery
3/26 EDD: 5/2 - 5/30
4/23 EDD: 5/6 - 5/20
5/7 EDD: 5/22 - 6/5

You ordered 3 days before me and I received my VIN on 4/25. I have the same exact configuration, MSM, White interior, no FSD , but in CA.

I will put this right here...
20220507_123040.jpg

You ordered 3 days before me and I received my VIN on 4/25. I have the same exact configuration, MSM, White interior, no FSD , but in CA.
I was certainly expecting a VIN by now, but it is what it is. I got a text a few days ago letting me know that the delivery location had changed from one store to another (our local one in Superior burned down). In that text he said I should expect a VIN in a week or two. We'll see. Hope you get your M3P soon!