Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 802221
Fit and finish is insanely good, better than I expected considering the complaints. The guy that walked me through it was doing a check off for me in regards to gaps and paint, he was more meticulous than I. Only small issue was a chip in the front bumper. Iā€™m already scheduled for a respray. Super detailed walkthrough . I couldnā€™t find anything wrong. Great guys in Fresno.
Congrats! Looks sick šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾

Just got another update and call from Tesla. My delivery is confirmed tomorrow at noon. Didnā€™t even choose home delivery, but guess they changed it to that. Shows noon to 4. Just signed all the e-documents and payments. Last step is accepting delivery tomorrow. Super hyped. Will post pics here once I get it!
On these home deliveries do you pay for the car when it arrives? Surely we don't have to pay before seeing and test driving the car? Can't imagine bring it to you without having been paid for in advance. Nothing I've found says when we have to pay.

Resprayed front bumper on a new car is kind of a big deal IMO. How big of a chip are we talking about as that seems extreme for a chip.
Small, smaller than the tip of an eraser. Its through all the coats so I prefer it done right, and not touch up paint. It can peel and get worse over time. I agree the fix is huge but I expected a lot of issues. Iā€™m good with this.

Reactions: Maric
We are big believers in using our personal money for investing and borrowing others money at a cheap rate to pay for liabilities.
Amen to this. A lot of people seem to think debt is the devil, but when used wisely is such an awesome tool.
I'm still able to get in the low 2% for a car note, and you bet I'll finance this car. Either the market is way too low to sell some equities, or it's the perfect time to snap up some cheap stocks.

Is this in the US only? I couldnā€™t find it. Do you have a link?
It's not really an app but a webpage that you open on your phone and then hit "add to homepage" on iOS so you are making a shortcut, then when you open that shortcut it takes you to the page and you use it to check all the boxes. Use the link he shared below

m3p white/black no fsd
Phx, AZ
Cash, no trade.

Od 2/14
Edd 1: March 11 ish
Edd 2: 4/11 - 5/9
Edd 3: 5/1 - 6/5
Edd 4: 4/26 - 5/24
Edd 5: 4/30 - 5/14
Edd 6: 5/2 - 5/15
Edd 7: 5/6 - 5/16

Updated yesterday morning: 5/8

Edd 8: 5/10 - 5/21

No vin.
Seems like AZ is getting no love right now. Similar config to you, no update in over a week. 3/13 OD, still at a month window.

Reactions: Panel Gaps
We'll get there, brother. Mine finally pushed out from 11 May to 13 May at the latest, but still no word from the service center to schedule delivery. I know I'm waiting for them to fix the charging port.

Crazy to think March orders are being delivered when mid February orders are still out there. What a crazy system.
I think itā€™s the charging port too. Iā€™m 2/6 OD with what was ori hi ally a March delivery and now Iā€™m just in limbo. I have a VIN, SA tells me heā€™s hoping that I will get a delivery date sometime the week of 5/16. Which I guess means most likely pickup the week after? My SA ghosted me so not really sure whatā€™s going on at this point, but the charge port makes the most logical sense.

I think itā€™s the charging port too. Iā€™m 2/6 OD with what was ori hi ally a March delivery and now Iā€™m just in limbo. I have a VIN, SA tells me heā€™s hoping that I will get a delivery date sometime the week of 5/16. Which I guess means most likely pickup the week after? My SA ghosted me so not really sure whatā€™s going on at this point, but the charge port makes the most logical sense.
Look though my history. My SA's told me it was the missing charging part and that they should know more sometime this week.

Just got an update on my EDD today!!

M3P | MSM | Black interior | No FSD
OD: 3/26
EDD #1: June/July 2022
EDD #2: 6/3 - 7/15
EDD #3 (4/26): 6/13 - 7/18
EDD #4 (5/1): 5/25 - 6/22

Absolutely stoked that my EDD is getting pushed to an earlier date. Hoping I can get my vehicle delivered around early to mid June.

New EDD update for me that's not much of a good news.

EDD #5 (5/9): 6/6 - 7/11

Both shorter and longer EDD has been pushed back to around 2 weeks. Guess we will see if another EDD update works to my favor where I can be pushed back in to mid to end of June delivery.

I got my baby today! She is amazing! Gave it a quick glance over and saw 1 minor thing with the front bumper and frunk where they meet up but wasn't enough to mess with in my eyes. Was driving home into a 35-45 mph head wind and going 75-80 and got a little wind noise from what seemed like passenger window. Rolled it up and down and seemed to come out of it. Will check more when I have time but other than that love the car!

Car is faster than I imagined! Bad ass car and worth the wait and headache!

Attachments

• Untitled 148.jpg
    Untitled 148.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 82
  • new tessssla.jpg
    new tessssla.jpg
    938.3 KB · Views: 67
The agonizing wait is finally over! Yesterday I arrived at the service center a bit early to look over the car. Right away I noticed how close the cars are parked next to each other at the Buena Park location. There were only three blue M3's on the lot. I could see the first two blue cars had aero wheels as I was walking towards the lot. I couldn't see the wheels on the third and last blue car from where I was standing. I started to sweat it as I walked over and was relived to see turbines! Checked the VIN and it was my car.

First thing I did was to look for any door-dings. Next I looked for any curb rash on the wheels (thanks rodney!). I went over my checklist and I couldn't find one thing wrong. Overall the car was flawless. However the car wash / detail wasn't the best, but overall the car was clean.

Paperwork from the minute I walked into the building, to the time I walked out to my car, took 5 minutes. It was awesome. The staff was super cool and friendly. I was even offered to go over the car and its features by one of the staff members.

WOW. What a fun car to drive. The torque and acceleration is unreal. I'm totally satisfied with the purchase.

The EDD system sucks and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, in my opinion. The delivery experience and the characteristics of the car make up for the EDD hell. So I'm back on Team Tesla again šŸ™‚

View attachment 802096View attachment 802097
beautiful car! I love the blue!

Well, my EDD slid back a bit either late yesterday or early today. On the upside, my SA relayed that my car was born on 5-5-22 and that it's on a train headed my way, so I guess that's something positive.

VIN: 5YJ3E1ECXNF247XXX

Order Details: M3P, Midnight Silver Metallic, Black Interior, No FSD
Delivery Location: Memphis, TN
OD: 3-5-22 (April estimate)
EDD 1: 05-09-22 to 06-06-22 (At ordering) (4 weeks)
EDD 2: 05-29-22 to 07-03-22 (On 04-20-22) (5 weeks)
EDD 3: 05-31-22 to 06-28-22 (On 04-25-22) (4 weeks)
EDD 4: 05-13-22 to 05-26-22 (On 04-29-22) (2 weeks)
EDD 5: 05-21-22 to 05-25-22 (On 05-05-22) (5 days)
VIN Assigned text received (On 05-05-22)
Insurance info uploaded (On 05-05-22)
Intro text from local store Ops manager received (On 05-06-22)
Build date of 5-5-22 confirmed (On 5-9-22)
EDD 6: 05-26-22 to 05-30-22 (On 05-10-22) (5 days)