Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crazy how people are getting VINs and the next day getting delivery texts. I've had my VIN for weeks and nothing is set in stone.
Same for me, VIN since April 25th and delivery is scheduled May 15th but my SA already told me that my delivery day might be delayed. My VIN is 243 and I already see people getting their cars with VINs 253.... Not cool.

I originally was picking the car up at the dealer but when the message came through it said home delivery was the only option. I am paying cash for it and have to do the payment for delivery. If the delivery goes bad (hopefully not) and we do not accept the car how does that work with the payment already processed? Just weird paying for it before we can even see it.

Well look at that. We ordered the same thing in the same place at the same time and received VINs on the same day. Maybe there is some semblance of organization here after all? Nah…

Also — i don’t have an EDD (“glitch” according to SA) so this is helpful to see, would love to take delivery this week Or next. I’ve asked SA for confirmation of EDD.
I hope you are able to pickup this week!

The news keeps coming today. On an off chance, i texted the number that had announced my order way back when, to see when delivery was available. I’ve typically gone days without a response to texts there, but this one came back almost immediately. Taking delivery TOMORROW. Fingers crossed for a smooth process.
Amazing! Where are you picking up from? I’m hoping to be able to pick up before I’m away for the weekend. I was only able to schedule for Sunday!

Order Date: 3/2
Configuration: M3P, Red/Black, No FSD
#1 EDD: March
#2 EDD: April 13 - May 11 (March 31)
#3 EDD: April 27 - May 25 (April 14)
#4 EDD: June 12 - July 17 (April 28)
#5 EDD: May 9 - May 21 (May 7)
#6 EDD: May 12 - May 21 (May 10 morning)
#7 EDD: May 12 - May 16, VIN assigned, emailed to schedule delivery!!! (May 10 afternoon)

Quick question: on the delivery scheduler it only has home delivery as an option. Will they allow me to pick it up from a Tesla store?

Order Date: 3/2
Configuration: M3P, Red/Black, No FSD
#1 EDD: March
#2 EDD: April 13 - May 11 (March 31)
#3 EDD: April 27 - May 25 (April 14)
#4 EDD: June 12 - July 17 (April 28)
#5 EDD: May 9 - May 21 (May 7)
#6 EDD: May 12 - May 21 (May 10 morning)
#7 EDD: May 12 - May 16, VIN assigned, emailed to schedule delivery!!! (May 10 afternoon)

Quick question: on the delivery scheduler it only has home delivery as an option. Will they allow me to pick it up from a Tesla store?

Congrats!!! My OD was two days after you. Hoping they get to me soon lol. I sold my car 2 weeks ago and have been relying on my wife's car 💀

I also need the car so I can go to work...supposed to be hybrid but no one is asking questions yet LOL.

m3p white/black no fsd
Phx, AZ
Cash, no trade.

Od 2/14
Edd 1: March 11 ish
Edd 2: 4/11 - 5/9
Edd 3: 5/1 - 6/5
Edd 4: 4/26 - 5/24
Edd 5: 4/30 - 5/14
Edd 6: 5/2 - 5/15
Edd 7: 5/6 - 5/16
Edd 8: 5/10 - 5/21
Edd 9: 5/13 - 5/16 Finally got VIN (5/10)

Delivery scheduled for this Saturday 5/14. SA said delivery was free. There was no option for pick up.

Contacted SA, had them re apply the option to add a trade-in. Updated mileage and pictures. They are offering about 12% more than initial offer 3 months ago for my trade in. Along with the tax credit that's gonna be a pretty nice deal to me.

Ill post pix and believe it when I receive it.
Good luck everyone.

I'm starting a new club here on the forums. It will be called the Model 3 Performance February Orders Without Cars Club or "M3PFOWCC" for short.

I know, it rolls right off the tongue.

I'm looking for members, so please post if you have a February order and still don't have a car.

As the founder, I hope to pass on the mantle sooner rather than later.

I'm starting a new club here on the forums. It will be called the Model 3 Performance February Orders Without Cars Club or "M3PFOWCC" for short.

I'm looking for members, so please post if you have a February order and still don't have a car.

lollll can i join since i wont have a car by saturday......,.. :)

Feb order here, I have a VIN, but no car. Clock has started ticking on the car loan, because Tesla gave me a pick up date of 5/8 and now has no clue when the car will arrive.

Current Members:

jessepotter
Makes_Centz
Jmauld

There is hope that I'll leave this club soon and I hope the same applies to you all. Estimates keep bouncing around but I'm told that the mysterious charging port part is available and my car is being prepped for delivery tomorrow. I'm rolling the dice and accepting delivery from a beach in Mexico so the PPF and Tint can get installed before I get home.

Edit: I lost my spot at the PPF shop since Tesla delayed so I won't take delivery until Monday when I'll be home.

Last edited: