Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm starting a new club here on the forums. It will be called the Model 3 Performance February Orders Without Cars Club or "M3PFOWCC" for short.

I know, it rolls right off the tongue.

I'm looking for members, so please post if you have a February order and still don't have a car.

As the founder, I hope to pass on the mantle sooner rather than later.
You can add me, ordered 2/12 with no Vin. I’ve had a 2wk EDD since end of March, just keeps bumping out.

I'm starting a new club here on the forums. It will be called the Model 3 Performance February Orders Without Cars Club or "M3PFOWCC" for short.

I'm looking for members, so please post if you have a February order and still don't have a car.

Current Members:

jessepotter
Makes_Centz
Jmauld
SantaCruzOMB
Gulfcoaster
thill444

From going through this thread it looks loke it is about a 2 1/2 to 3 month realistic delivery date. My Birthday is in the end of June so hopefully Tesla sticks to the window and i get me M3p for my birthday 🎉
Keep in mind there were a *sugar* load of orders placed in March and April, Double the number of "normal" orders, and Tesla is infamous for not delivering First in First out. I don't know when you ordered, but I would not "expect" the car by the end of June unless you ordered in March.

Now, there is a chance that the CA factory is no longer producing MYs now that TX is online. This should work in your favor.

Current Members:

jessepotter
Makes_Centz
Jmauld
SantaCruzOMB
Gulfcoaster
thill444
ayd-08

The news keeps coming today. On an off chance, i texted the number that had announced my order way back when, to see when delivery was available. I’ve typically gone days without a response to texts there, but this one came back almost immediately. Taking delivery TOMORROW. Fingers crossed for a smooth process.
Took delivery today, home delivery. It was seamless, car‘s fit and finish was perfect — except that a bird pooped on it RIGHT as it got delivered, ha. Even still, it was immaculate.

Can confirm — fast as hell.

Best of luck to everyone else waiting. The last three months of crappy customer service sucked, but the product itself meets/exceeds expectations.

Attachments

• 083720AF-15E2-49F8-B5B5-11E59E29AAA8.jpeg
    083720AF-15E2-49F8-B5B5-11E59E29AAA8.jpeg
    520.4 KB · Views: 76