Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got to pick him up early (today)! Thanks for the emotional support everyone. OD: 01/30, Delivered: 02/22

Saw a small scuff mark on front bumper. Don't think I'll claim this as the wrap folks will probably buff it out.

rear driver passenger rubber door lining kind of stuck out in one spot.

Didn't come with a regular outlet charger. Rep said they stopped giving those out. 😑

Getting wrap and tint soon.
means no Tesla to J1772 adaptor?

CO here, I ordered 2/6 White/Black interior but then changed to White/White Interior a few days later in the app. I wonder if I delayed mine or something. I haven't received a vin yet but I've seen some other already got theirs that ordered around the same time. I'm probably just being impatient.

Mine came with the J1772 adaptor but no charger. I think they stoped including the mobile charger part way through 2022.

Lots of blue and black coming soon it looks like. You're going to love them everyone. It is gorgeous in person. I really think it is a nice blue that shows well over the curves.
got you.. i was confused that they dropped the adaptor as well.
on the other hand the mobile charger is decent price and has all kinds of adapters vs the average non Tesla adapter.

CO here, I ordered 2/6 White/Black interior but then changed to White/White Interior a few days later in the app. I wonder if I delayed mine or something. I haven't received a vin yet but I've seen some other already got theirs that ordered around the same time. I'm probably just being impatient.
I’m starting to think the White interiors might have a delay. I ordered on 2/10 White/White in CO as well and I have yet to hear anything at all. I see a bunch of people getting updated EDD’s just a few days after the initial order. Let me know when you do get a update on yours as and I’ll do the same as well

Has anyone encountered this message on their app before? Clicked on go to account and it basically warned me that there would be no USS. I’ve known this for quite some time so not surprised. Just curious to see if anyone has seen this. Far reach, but maybe this means the possibility of getting HW4 on my Tesla? My delivery was supposed to be on March 1st

Attachments

• B3DBAE59-6A10-4D7E-9F7D-7B01E14916E4.jpeg
    B3DBAE59-6A10-4D7E-9F7D-7B01E14916E4.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 797348B9-DB3E-4DA8-8943-B135BE8CD553.jpeg
    797348B9-DB3E-4DA8-8943-B135BE8CD553.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 74
I’m starting to think the White interiors might have a delay. I ordered on 2/10 White/White in CO as well and I have yet to hear anything at all. I see a bunch of people getting updated EDD’s just a few days after the initial order. Let me know when you do get a update on yours as and I’ll do the same as well
ordered white on white on 2/15 in SoCal. Suddenly Just got vin today and ready for pickup, set pickup date for this coming Monday.

I ordered white/white in SoCal on 2/16. Today I got my VIN and ready for pickup. Set my pick up day for this coming Monday. Expected a longer wait tbh.