Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone encountered this message on their app before? Clicked on go to account and it basically warned me that there would be no USS. I’ve known this for quite some time so not surprised. Just curious to see if anyone has seen this. Far reach, but maybe this means the possibility of getting HW4 on my Tesla? My delivery was supposed to be on March 1st
Yes. I received it last night and was wondering the same thing. Went ahead to "Proceed with Delivery" anyway.

After receiving VIN# making arrangements for final payment, the app is only giving one option - direct bank transfer via Plaid service. I want to pay with a cashier's check upon delivery (listed as a valid option on the site), but the app is not providing that option. Anyone else run into this?

Are they now requiring payment to be completed prior to scheduling delivery?
I texted Tesla and they said Certified check is fine

Has anyone encountered this message on their app before? Clicked on go to account and it basically warned me that there would be no USS. I’ve known this for quite some time so not surprised. Just curious to see if anyone has seen this. Far reach, but maybe this means the possibility of getting HW4 on my Tesla? My delivery was supposed to be on March 1st
I also got this message last night.

There is no option to extend and no option to buy it out. I have to return it on March 22 no matter what. So if I don’t have the new one then I have no car. I'll have to rent one until the new one comes.
There actually is an option to extend the lease FYI.

Extend Your Lease
If your account is in good standing, you can apply for a lease extension for up to six months beyond your original lease-end date. Lease extensions can only be granted once.

Eligibility
To apply for an extension, you must be:

Within three months of the lease maturity date
Current on all lease payments

Reactions: Mr_Joe
I got this message as well when I proceeded to take my delivery.