Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree that the refreshed fascia, white color looks better with M3 vs MS, maybe bc M3 is smaller in size so the white doesn't look overwhelming like in MS. Overall I think M3 looks good from the extrerior styling
I think White looks good on both cars. I also think its an absolute shame that Tesla removed the original white from the product line.

Probably the lowest resolution yet but it's new, I've bookmarked the model 3 google photos page, it's uploaded there.

4L__xFhj2c7nc7zyMnmhacdwXvyAQ5Pk9uO9q2lJyadmugFS7tOZzK6zkstbAZ3HBKI1JJ6hII4-v3Z_OdqH1doCRKUxjmPLxiZ2F9StMlEYTKD_rTY3tEsqe4xk91DSVvQcqrQUhCe5d4F_hmJSupGqmTlTxptk6s1gYKZFsn7xyltFS69SE_qa7rRqzFLc8jRH2NWSg7fPYVae-jdB_fITBc-uSlfLgxMfRAPn35QLdPazrDkIgx3XRwwtTX6c4L49VCQ7eljLRk2Os5Y7xXk3zSLvvRZnJ4zq9cyhP2xa760FtbiOBG7B-ejXNB7z_dkZF_qERM0mIsJ9zBqPSMXOjasiTqRdzc1NgZiRUI1iBsax2BNwtGFdS45HPAENt-JBRXKQbD-zNi1iQruZn_ugkUVYge2o0o3CNtsJjI8Yw__T0fA9iVjdIHG117PX2IGKm6FioqpLltlNK8xspa_9Taqq-82VamdSm35I6m00lwtCTaGK-dbBqD-oIYe0P1Pav4VT_aAzq03xTrTyZe5l75OarRm24bvVe1uDPhxqgYWpDn8y-jyeCqsnRkkFew8ZMCzQjpKHQuq6Ftb3L3zBhfldcWAoJKsGlD3sHG1t38BThfyV6O9pBz2y16BwwIJx7JmWO62KWqPgtBYm0QU1qGVtvxG_m5ojTaeAiUY=w295-h199-no

• Informative
Reactions: Bokonon
C pillar cams and larger wheel package. Looks like the tires are not to wide , good for low rolling resistance but still nice looking, does not appear to be a stagger setup. Can anyone see the brand of tire?
Car looks great in red! Heck it looks great in all the colors so far.
Wow.

C pillar cams and larger wheel package. Looks like the tires are not to wide , good for low rolling resistance but still nice looking, does not appear to be a stagger setup. Can anyone see the brand of tire?
Car looks great in red! Heck it looks great in all the colors so far.
Wow.

Here is the red car vs the unveiling:
full

The tire size for the unveiling is 275/30R20, Michelin BTW. The angle makes it harder to compare. Tesla announced that the Model 3 will be using Hankook tires made in Tennessee.

Reactions: jsanford