Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wanting to transfer the ownership from my company to myself personally. Despite the car is only 18 months old and is in perfect condition I need a RWC for VicRoads.
Can anyone tell me who can tick the boxes for a reasonable price?

I am wanting to transfer the ownership from my company to myself personally. Despite the car is only 18 months old and is in perfect condition I need a RWC for VicRoads.
VicRoads has a webpage where you can search for your local inspection station.
However appointments are suspended until the Vic lockdown is finished.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
VicRoads.🤮

You know those little "EV" stickers we have to have on our number plates? Well, when my wife got some new plates for our Model 3, we needed some of these stickers. This was during the long lockdown last year. Now, VicRoads provides those stickers, but they wouldn't post them, we had to go to a VicRoads office in person, during COVID lockdown.

Instead we peeled off the old ones from the old plates, they seem to stick well enough, but sheesh, unbelievable.

My interactions with VicRoads over many years include some of the absolute worst customer experience I've ever experienced.

I did mine at a garage around the corner in Malvern for same price as any other car. IIRC it was ~$185. PM me for details if you want them.