Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am I. The US but thought I would check your topic - if my M3 comes in September I will have wanted six months - one of the members posted a production chart from California factory. - at one time the standard 3 was 50% of plant production- now listed as 10% - so Tesla has almost stopped making their least expensive offering - the car we all want / I didn’t want to spend a penny more on this car - but gave in an added the 19 inch wheels - Cheers

Hi Bodders, I ordered it last October but due to circumstances i had to put it on hold and finally took it off hold about February time. So this might be why mines earlier for. Spoke to tesla last week online and they said this date range looks promising. However still not got a VIN number yet 😞
DeadestRat has an EDD of August/September. Think it's the first one from the UK with a Q3 range. Interestingly he ordered in October 2021 and delayed until February this year when he took it off hold. I wonder how it affects the EDD

DeadestRat has an EDD of August/September. Think it's the first one from the UK with a Q3 range. Interestingly he ordered in October 2021 and delayed until February this year when he took it off hold. I wonder how it affects the EDD
Who knows, nothing has made since ordering 😂 I wish they didn't bother with EDDs until you got a match with a car. Good news for a Q3 date range though, perhaps we will see some RWDs

I reckon we'll start seeing some VINs being assigned this weekend. I'm going to remain positive and assume there will be some RWDs too. No RWDs last quarter and we have a boat full of probably mostly model 3s so surely...
There has got to be some surely!!! I’m still at an EDD of November 14 - December 29… all fingers crossed for a change soon. It’s been the same for weeks now. I’m surely due an update on the EDD