Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we know if the model 3 line is back up and running again now? Possibility of a few boats full of M3s before they stop in favour of China production. After that I think the earliest were looking is start of Nov...
Back up and running today from what the news has said. It will be mid November at the earliest. But still think it will be 2023 before we see it if your order is after Feb 2022.

Reactions: sonicc
Back up and running today from what the news has said. It will be mid November at the earliest. But still think it will be 2023 before we see it if your order is after Feb 2022.
Where are you getting that speculation from? Even if you order now it’s estimated for Q1 2023. I have A feeling they are going to clear this massive backlog in Q4 (especially now they have upgraded to production line) they have to clear the pre price increase backlog soon. I think Q4 is going to be the one for RWD!

Where are you getting that speculation from? Even if you order now it’s estimated for Q1 2023. I have A feeling they are going to clear this massive backlog in Q4 (especially now they have upgraded to production line) they have to clear the pre price increase backlog soon. I think Q4 is going to be the one for RWD!
Just look at my signature and all the changes that have occured, this is from direct conversations with the lease company and tesla. If people order today and get it in Q1 2023 then good for them, but it won't change the fact that people have been waiting 7 months or more for this model. So far across the forums only 2 or 3 people have said they are getting their RWDs this quarter. Just how much reliance do we put on Q4 for the rest of us?
I may come across as doom and gloom but I'm just being realistic

Reactions: sonicc
I couldn't justify the cost of the 19" wheels, they're nothing special to look at imo. Think I'm going to whip the aero covers off mine, there's a nice looking alloy under them!
Yes same don’t think 19’s are worth the cost or have the flexibility to change the look of the car. Waiting for turbine covers to drop in price and finding the Aero covers have grown on me so may just leave on.

Now I've got a collection date attention turned to some essential accessories, first up floor mats.

Looking at the Tesla shop they only have all weather mats which I don't want. As a little FYI I discovered that if you search for model 3 carpet mats RHD up pop the OEM carpet mats shipped with the LR and Performance models.

IE

UK

Zen Auto are saying I can cancel my order as a good will gesture anytime. Been driving wife’s Micra since 6th January and looking at other cars their is no delivery estimate so assume a long wait and even more uncertainty so sticking with Tesla. Also we know we have our cars for a much lower
Now I've got a collection date attention turned to some essential accessories, first up floor mats.

Looking at the Tesla shop they only have all weather mats which I don't want. As a little FYI I discovered that if you search for model 3 carpet mats RHD up pop the OEM carpet mats shipped with the LR and Performance models.

IE

UK
The car comes with carpet mats and should also come with the mobile connector when ordered before cut over date which I believe is April.

Reactions: DM123
Zen Auto are saying I can cancel my order as a good will gesture anytime. Been driving wife’s Micra since 6th January and looking at other cars their is no delivery estimate so assume a long wait and even more uncertainty so sticking with Tesla. Also we know we have our cars for a much lower

The car comes with carpet mats and should also come with the mobile connector when ordered before cut over date which I believe is April.
Happy days. Everything I had read online said no floor mats on the RWD but the spec says they are included.

Tesla must be loosing money building the cars we ordered before the price increases so making us wait longer to see if we will cancel and then they can sell our cars for a profit. Their are thousands of Cyber trucks on order at a very low price when launched and I bet if they honoured there prices they will loose millions. We can all guess what their up to with the delays and prioritizing the more expensive cars and the good thing that keeps me holding on is that I'm paying hundreds less each month. They had best hurry up as if the BYD Seal arrives before my order I might cancel.

Last edited:
Don’t forget Ireland get a grant applied which lowers the price
That price will include the grant. The model 3 rwd is the only car I’ve ever heard of that is cheaper here than in the uk and it’s only by a small amount. It’s also expected that the grant will be reduced in a few months and we haven’t got another price bump yet (that would mean 0 grant) like others have in the last few months Like US and Uk.