Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which cars are you referring to?
Well, left-field for some I’m sure and we have a Mazda CX5 (potential trade-in) and a great big German Shepherd in the equation, but a high spec Skoda Enyaq with very low miles and 1 year old looks quite appealing … plan ‘B’ for the moment, but its good to have a plan ‘B’. If the Tesla does arrive, we will keep the Mazda for the dog 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Spid
Well, left-field for some I’m sure and we have a Mazda CX5 (potential trade-in) and a great big German Shepherd in the equation, but a high spec Skoda Enyaq with very low miles and 1 year old looks quite appealing … plan ‘B’ for the moment, but its good to have a plan ‘B’. If the Tesla does arrive, we will keep the Mazda for the dog 🤣

Right, been to look at alternatives today … I have a great plan ‘B’ if the Tesla delivery is kicked into the long grass again … wait a bit longer for the Tesla! The competition is naff!

I’m in my ancient Lexus, it’s been a good run but not wanting to pay the next service
i’m In my Lexus IS300H. Which is such a beautiful car in its own right that I dont mind waiting. When I looked at alternatives to the M3 I concluded there weren’t any! The BMWs Mercs and Audis dont have the range or the value etc etc. Kia eNiro is coming closest I think.