Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No worries bud. I only ordered at the end of June so you guys are more deserved than me. I don’t know how you guys are still sane waiting all this time. I’m going nuts and I’m only 3 months into my Elon journey 😂
enjoy your car 👍
Good that they are asking the guys at the front of the queue first. Much as I would like to be offered an early delivery of my spec, I would rather they fulfilled a January order first. We are British after all 😂

I must be getting the celebrity treatment as just had the Tesla Hub manager on the phone saying my car has to be charged on route and then they will call me as they get nearer to my home. Really surprised as expect there really busy. My kitchen is full of accessories ready to go with the Uberturbine real covers that arrived from China today. Recommend the TAPTES mats and Spigen anti glare screen protector as there spot on. Good luck guys your cars will arrive soon.

Reactions: Astrape
Whereas here an EDD of 7-Nov/14-Dec has moved out to Apr-Jun 2023. Which is quite the eye-watering change for a vehicle ordered 2-Feb-22 o_O

Edit: same EDD being quoted for new orders placed today. I suspect something has gone horribly wrong, calling Tesla later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Astrape
I must be getting the celebrity treatment as just had the Tesla Hub manager on the phone saying my car has to be charged on route and then they will call me as they get nearer to my home. Really surprised as expect there really busy. My kitchen is full of accessories ready to go with the Uberturbine real covers that arrived from China today. Recommend the TAPTES mats and Spigen anti glare screen protector as there spot on. Good luck guys your cars will arrive soon.
If you don’t mind me asking, how much did you pay for import duties and admin fee etc to receive the Uber turbine wheel covers? Thanks.