Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
£350 for the bumper, £100 for the dog legs where the sills meet the rear wheel arch, and £150 for the sills. I haven't tried anywhere other than this one PPF fitter, he gets good reviews so I will just go with him. He cuts his own sheets rather than using pre-cut pieces ... which affects price more than anything I think, as in it is more cost effective all round.
Hi LoneRanger have you had PPF installed & if so are you pleased? Would you also mind sharing details of installer as I am also considering PPF.

Reactions: LoneRanger
Just to confirm for others on the Tesla Loan, they reapplied automatically for me - no phone call or anything - at the original 3.99% APR.

I now have a VIN in my source code confirming a 2023 Model 3 LFP.

I placed my £100 deposit on Saturday 19th March.

Price and interest at time of order, which they're respecting: £47,090 at 3.99% APR
Current price: £51,090 at 5.90% APR

Very pleased.

Reactions: M3UK and TimboUK
Just to confirm for others on the Tesla Loan, they reapplied automatically for me - no phone call or anything - at the original 3.99% APR.

Price and interest at time of order, which they're respecting: £47,090 at 3.99% APR

Very pleased.
How did you get 3.9% ordering on the 19th of March? I ordered 5th of March and mine is 4.9%

Very pleased.
What spec please?

Ordered 7th Feb with a Tesla loan. Still have not received a VIN!

@LoneRanger
Hey there! Hope you’re enjoying the car.
As you’ve had the car for a bit now, could you help me with a dilemma I have please? 😂
Does the car have a speed limiter while driving? I know about the autopilot for keeping the speed or just the cruise control, but what about the speed limiter?
So like you set 70 on the motorway, and even pushing more on the pedal (not till the end) it stops at that speed?
The only one I found is the speed you select when you give the car to someone else, and you do that in the settings or in the app.. but if every time you need to open the vehicle settings to do that, it’s stupid! lol
Thaaanks

@LoneRanger
Hey there! Hope you’re enjoying the car.
As you’ve had the car for a bit now, could you help me with a dilemma I have please? 😂
Does the car have a speed limiter while driving? I know about the autopilot for keeping the speed or just the cruise control, but what about the speed limiter?
So like you set 70 on the motorway, and even pushing more on the pedal (not till the end) it stops at that speed?
The only one I found is the speed you select when you give the car to someone else, and you do that in the settings or in the app.. but if every time you need to open the vehicle settings to do that, it’s stupid! lol
Thaaanks
No - they don't have a 'traditional' speed limiter. There is one buried in the menus that will function partially for what it sounds like you're after - see below.

As you've said, you can limit TACC speed, but when you put your foot down it will override this.

The speed limiter function is not dynamically changed, and you can only change it in park.

See: "Speed Limit Mode"
Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

No - they don't have a 'traditional' speed limiter. There is one buried in the menus that will function partially for what it sounds like you're after - see below.

As you've said, you can limit TACC speed, but when you put your foot down it will override this.

The speed limiter function is not dynamically changed, and you can only change it in park.

See: "Speed Limit Mode"
Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

Thanks for your answer! That’s the one I was aware of as well, together with the TACC.. but I thought there was maybe a “traditional” one 😩 that sucks!
Not a deal breaker of course lol But it’s just something I use really a lot in a car, more than the CC!
Thanks again