Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Tesla saying I need to re-apply for the finance as I changed my registration address. But when I try, I get a different deal than when I ordered the car back in May (a different APR). They said to send an email to Tesla Finance to talk about it!
Hope I don’t get a different APR just for changing house or a different delivery window just because if that? 😩😩

Just got a call from Tesla saying I need to re-apply for the finance as I changed my registration address. But when I try, I get a different deal than when I ordered the car back in May (a different APR). They said to send an email to Tesla Finance to talk about it!
Hope I don’t get a different APR just for changing house or a different delivery window just because if that? 😩😩
I’d have kept the address the same and told them after taking delivery haha

I've just spoke to Tesla on the chat and whilst I ordered June 2022 I still have an EDD of November 19-Dec 05th. Checked and no VIN assigned so expecting it to be next year now. Don't know how those that ordered in Q1 are coping. I'm already on my 07th different EDD and already loosing the will here.

Reactions: Millenium101
Just had a text saying 'Tesla Update - Your M3 arrival date is being calculated and will shortly show in the Tesla App. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment'. How soon after receiving this text are people able to book their collection?