Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad you folks who ordered so much earlier are finally getting some good news. Usually the delivery scheduling and VIN confirmation happens near the Suez canal right so wonder if your vehicles are on Glovis Summit.

I'm just reaching for hope I might get a Q4 delivery as my current least ends Dec 6th

*inhales copium*

I ordered Oct21 a White/black/aero with towbar SR+ through company lease handler. VWFS was selected but they had put a note to Tesla that no delivery before Apr22 due to current car lease expiry so the offered Feb22 delivery couldn't happen and as we know things slowed since then. Anyway just got the txt to offer delivery to home on 23Nov so quickly replied 'Yes' and hope it is now fixed. Has certainly been a long wait although a colleague ordered an Audi Q4 etron sportback just before me and he is currently told Jun23 for delivery! Now time to try and clean 4.5yrs of kids and dogs out of the BMW 330e before it goes back!