Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Problem I have is I’m now carless and my work won’t give me as much grace if it goes much beyond December.

I’ve spoken to Tesla and they’ve just said they’re sorry there isn’t anything more they can do.
So I’m going to be at a point in two or three weeks where I have to cancel to get another car to satisfy work requirements.

Problem I have is I’m now carless and my work won’t give me as much grace if it goes much beyond December.

I’ve spoken to Tesla and they’ve just said they’re sorry there isn’t anything more they can do.
So I’m going to be at a point in two or three weeks where I have to cancel to get another car to satisfy work requirements.
I’m also with Zen and we got our RN’s the same day, so I don’t have a good feeling about mine at all!

Fingers crossed for more of a VIN shower today!

My EDD is holding firm (albeit that's not worth the pixels it's written on :D) and status still "Prepare for Delivery" all paid up but no hidden VIN, I think there are a few buyers ahead of me in the queue without them so I hope to see some progress, what a rollercoaster!

Reactions: Millenium101
Fingers crossed for more of a VIN shower today!

My EDD is holding firm (albeit that's not worth the pixels it's written on :D) and status still "Prepare for Delivery" all paid up but no hidden VIN, I think there are a few buyers ahead of me in the queue without them so I hope to see some progress, what a rollercoaster!
Good luck! My EDD shifted all the way back to Dec31. Then moved back to end of Nov with a VIN. So you really never know!

Those of you expecting delivery soon and wondering about accessories ... Tesla have finally got their centre console trays back in stock, I suspect these sell quickly once deliveries arrive. I have been waiting a while for them to get them back in stock again, I ordered them two days ago and they have arrived this morning. £22.99 incl postage. They are very good quality, solid, weighty, good quality flock that wraps round onto the sliding surfaces. I waited for these rather than ordering the non-Tesla varieties (Amazon etc) as some of the reviews talk about sharp surfaces and them being light-weights. I think the Tesla one's are good value for money and definitely worth considering if you are contemplating purchasing. Hope you get your cars soon.

Those of you expecting delivery soon and wondering about accessories ... Tesla have finally got their centre console trays back in stock, I suspect these sell quickly once deliveries arrive. I have been waiting a while for them to get them back in stock again, I ordered them two days ago and they have arrived this morning. £22.99 incl postage. They are very good quality, solid, weighty, good quality flock that wraps round onto the sliding surfaces. I waited for these rather than ordering the non-Tesla varieties (Amazon etc) as some of the reviews talk about sharp surfaces and them being light-weights. I think the Tesla one's are good value for money and definitely worth considering if you are contemplating purchasing. Hope you get your cars soon.

Agreed although it's worth noting (as far as I know) the official Tesla accessories do not include cut outs for cabling management or 12V hole for the rear tray? The Amazon ones I have bought (expecting to sell out) do include these and feel really study and well made.

Reactions: LoneRanger
Agreed although it's worth noting (as far as I know) the official Tesla accessories do not include cut outs for cabling management or 12V hole for the rear tray? The Amazon ones I have bought (expecting to sell out) do include these and feel really study and well made.
That is very true, and definitely worth bearing in mind for would be purchasers ... no cut outs and not overly compartmentalised (i.e. for coins, glasses etc). Thanks Adam for pointing that out. Just nice quality ... sounds like yours are too.

Reactions: Millenium101
That is very true, and definitely worth bearing in mind for would be purchasers ... no cut outs and not overly compartmentalised (i.e. for coins, glasses etc). Thanks Adam for pointing that out. Just nice quality ... sounds like yours are too.

I ordered from a brand called "Basenor" for reference. Actually paid more than the official accessories but can't comment on the fit in the car as awaiting delivery!

Reactions: LoneRanger

Just live chatted to Tesla- again.
He confirmed I have a vehicle on the way with delivery 1/2nd week of Dec..

Any other worthwhile accessories for M3? I seen the key fob is back and the protector for sides is back on.
My purchase list to date:

Center console trays - Tesla shop
Tesla all weather mats - Tesla shop
Rubber cup holder insert - Amazon
ADOV Dog seat car cover - Amazon
Spigen matt screen protector - Amazon
Trunk mat - Tessories
Boot hook - Tessories

Just need the car now... only other items I'm looking at is a game controller, pucks for lifting the car safely & maybe some different hub caps to protect the alloys

Hey -posted in one of the other forums but interesting update today on my M3 RWD order...could be good news...

Anyway...I figured since I'd ordered (M3 RWD/blue/black) and never driven one I should, so I booked a test drive at Chester. Guy's just called me, I explained I'd got one on order through Octopus Salary Sacrifice (ordered late Sept) so he asked for my RN.

My EDD (from Octopus via their tracker thingy) said Mar-May '23, but he took the number, ran it through his system and said mine should be on a boat now, and he reckons I could/should have it before the end of the year. No promises, naturally. He said matching will happen on (or by) Nov 30th, and then delivery should be up to 4 weeks after that. Bodes well for being the most extravagant Xmas present to myself of all time ha ha.

Also cool...Octopus state there's a 6-8 week wait on getting home chargers installed...filled in the form Monday, had a quick call with them yesterday and have an engineer coming next Thursday to fit it. Progress!

My purchase list to date:

Center console trays - Tesla shop
Tesla all weather mats - Tesla shop
Rubber cup holder insert - Amazon
ADOV Dog seat car cover - Amazon
Spigen matt screen protector - Amazon
Trunk mat - Tessories
Boot hook - Tessories

Just need the car now... only other items I'm looking at is a game controller, pucks for lifting the car safely & maybe some different hub caps to protect the alloys
Looks like a good shopping list :)
Has anyone bought any extension to use with the Granny charger (for going on holidays and such)? Extension I've seen some other Tesla owners that got this one but was just wondering if there is something better that anyone has got?