Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
think i tried a quote with them and they were a couple of hundred more than some others. All depends on many factors, so I guess it's what your happy with 👍

I was already with them for my previous car insurance so I ended up updating the policy online - It was laziness on my part!

I’ll likely shop around a bit more once the current policy runs out next April

• Funny
Reactions: dajw2793
I had my daily.convo with Tesla today, after playing a game of getting them to tell me what ship my car is on, they conceded it's not Cello which would have tied in with when I got the VIN. I went through the list that Mr M has on the daily report and none of them were confirmed as being the ship.

I think there’s an error in ev database on that. It would seem odd that the old SR+ is quicker than the new RWD if it has that much less power.
239 kW is the figure given in the latest owners manual. It‘s the motor peak power but maybe the battery cannot sustain the power draw which is why the vehicle is slower.

The max power is also probably software locked below what the motor can produce. People with a RWD should check their V5 to see what is stated on there.

Last edited:
I think there’s an error in ev database on that. It would seem odd that the old SR+ is quicker than the new RWD if it has that much less power.
RWD is 208kw and 279bhp if you look at the 60kwh LFP - that’s accurate

Almost as quick 0-60 as my etron 55 with 120 fewer horses, can’t wait to get it.

Not sure what the 302 is referring to on the earlier insurance quote maybe the old SR is wrong in EV DB as the 0-60 was 5.2 from memory and that’s quoting 5.6

Last edited:
Hi , After waiting 8 months for news of my M3 RWD, I have now been requested to book a delivery slot (pick up from Dartford).
I have done this a week ago and this has been confirmed as 9/12/22, 16 days time.
However, I have still not been invoiced, asked to pay, had a reg number or VIN.

Is this normal ?? Or is a way or enquiring about what is happening? (Preferably by talking to a human).

Any advice, experience or info greatly received

Thanks

Hi , After waiting 8 months for news of my M3 RWD, I have now been requested to book a delivery slot (pick up from Dartford).
I have done this a week ago and this has been confirmed as 9/12/22, 16 days time.
However, I have still not been invoiced, asked to pay, had a reg number or VIN.

Is this normal ?? Or is a way or enquiring about what is happening? (Preferably by talking to a human).

Any advice, experience or info greatly received

Thanks
Have you checked your online account with Tesla? or you can try and call them to discuss it, the number is 01628 450660