Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 200 miles I can’t find anything wrong yet with the car and I’m thrilled with the performance and build of this example. (Ignoring my ignorance of a couple of settings).

Black M3 RWD

Delivered at Blue Water Kent 9/12/22

Thanks for the response to my questions in this thread, I’ll now move over to the other threads as I get more used to the car.

Cheers and good luck with all your deliveries, I hope you are as lucky as I seem to have been. 😁🤞

After 200 miles I can’t find anything wrong yet with the car and I’m thrilled with the performance and build of this example. (Ignoring my ignorance of a couple of settings).

Black M3 RWD

Delivered at Blue Water Kent 9/12/22

Thanks for the response to my questions in this thread, I’ll now move over to the other threads as I get more used to the car.

Cheers and good luck with all your deliveries, I hope you are as lucky as I seem to have been. 😁🤞
let me know which threads best to follw, (picked up 7th Dec and equally as impressed

Reactions: M3UK and AndyEVTM3
I got a message today, 'Your pre-delivery tasks are now complete. Download the Tesla app to see your expected delivery date. We'll invite you to schedule your collections once your model 3 is nearly here.'

What does it mean? Is it going to be soon? I can't see anything in the app by the way. Order placed last week through Lex.

I'm off from Friday for two weeks, so I would be tempted to get it after holidays, but I'll think of it if they propose this week because of the 6,000 miles free supercharging....

I got a message today, 'Your pre-delivery tasks are now complete. Download the Tesla app to see your expected delivery date. We'll invite you to schedule your collections once your model 3 is nearly here.'

What does it mean? Is it going to be soon? I can't see anything in the app by the way. Order placed last week through Lex.

I'm off from Friday for two weeks, so I would be tempted to get it after holidays, but I'll think of it if they propose this week because of the 6,000 miles free supercharging....
It doesn’t mean anything in terms of delivery I’m afraid

Thanks for the response and this is fine for me.

6,000 miles are tempting, but when I placed the order last week I was not expecting delivery till mid-January the earliest. I need to install a charger, service and hand back the previous car and go away for 2 weeks, so plenty to do before being ready. Just the message made me confused...

Reactions: Danzr and Jon_UK
Well, a big surprise.

I have been invited to collect before Christmas from Brent Cross. This is less than a week from the order placed with Lex...

I wouldn't take it before Christmas, but it is the 6,000 miles that are really tempting. Don't really know what to do, I think that I'll go to pick it up.

Reactions: Jon_UK
Well, a big surprise.

I have been invited to collect before Christmas from Brent Cross. This is less than a week from the order placed with Lex...

I wouldn't take it before Christmas, but it is the 6,000 miles that are really tempting. Don't really know what to do, I think that I'll go to pick it up.
It's a lease right so what do you have to gain by waiting for the other side of Xmas? Obviously besides deferring paying for it :D

The 6000 miles are worth about £1200 so worth getting if you'll have opportunity to use them.

Reactions: dajw2793