Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Version 2018.24.7 d133af3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
267C1AD3-4071-4688-AA9D-ED85A35413DE.jpeg

Just got notified that they updated mine to 2018.24.7 while at the SC. Yeah!!!

Reactions: emorog and PoitNarf
@Zirak
I'm based in Toronto, and just got my Model 3 serviced at Lawrence (scratched headlight present on delivery).
They updated the FW for me as part of the service. I'm now on 2018.24.7.
Unfortunately, Summon is not included for Canadians in this version :oops:

Whoa. My delivery was supposed to be today (this morning, actually, then rescheduled to .. 2 minutes from now).. then I got a call from the delivery center saying they're backlogged on car prep and they'll have to push it by a week.

But just a few minutes ago I was able to connect to my car with the app for the first time; I checked earlier today and I still had no products.

Checked my car, and it's on 2018.24.7 d113af3. Had to search for that version to see if it's recent, and I find this thread! So I guess at least the software part of the vehicle prep is done!

Reactions: davedavedave
Whoa. My delivery was supposed to be today (this morning, actually, then rescheduled to .. 2 minutes from now).. then I got a call from the delivery center saying they're backlogged on car prep and they'll have to push it by a week.

But just a few minutes ago I was able to connect to my car with the app for the first time; I checked earlier today and I still had no products.

Checked my car, and it's on 2018.24.7 d113af3. Had to search for that version to see if it's recent, and I find this thread! So I guess at least the software part of the vehicle prep is done!

My Model 3 was delivered to the service center just 4 hours before I took delivery. I told them to skip all of their usual prep work (wash and detail) so I could still pick it up on my delivery day. If you’re ok with taking delivery of a slightly dirty (on the outside) Model 3 you could check with them if you can just pick up the car in it’s current condition.

My Model 3 was delivered to the service center just 4 hours before I took delivery. I told them to skip all of their usual prep work (wash and detail) so I could still pick it up on my delivery day. If you’re ok with taking delivery of a slightly dirty (on the outside) Model 3 you could check with them if you can just pick up the car in it’s current condition.

Also, you may risk taking a car with some fine scratches, but shouldn't be a problem if you are taking it to a detailer for paint correction and ceramic coat. When I received my car, it was paint corrected and it was flawless.

Well I just realized it’s been exactly one month since the last update my Model 3 received (2018.21.9). I think I was spoiled getting updates around every 2 weeks for my first 2.5 months of ownership...

I couldn't take the echo issue anymore and went to SC because calls to customer service were useless. customer service did tell me that .26 explicitly fixes the echo issue but .24 will as well. The guy at the SC told me that they have a geo fence and the car updates when you pull up there. He even showed his screen where the update began when I got there.

However it never updated and got stuck, but since the RO was opened they cancelled and repushed and I got it later that night. Worth a try if SC is near by. 24.7 is what I got.

• Helpful
Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
@Zirak
I'm based in Toronto, and just got my Model 3 serviced at Lawrence (scratched headlight present on delivery).
They updated the FW for me as part of the service. I'm now on 2018.24.7.
Unfortunately, Summon is not included for Canadians in this version :oops:

I'm confused about why you can't get it. It's because the lack of a physical FOB?
I can confirm that this was not fixed. It occurred yesterday.
thanks! :eek::(

Well I just realized it’s been exactly one month since the last update my Model 3 received (2018.21.9). I think I was spoiled getting updates around every 2 weeks for my first 2.5 months of ownership...
i'm in the same boat. i think it's also because during that timeframe, when CR did their report, Musk made the brake update a priority and had it pushed out to everybody.