Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 spoiler copy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered RPMTesla's matte performance replica spoiler. I'll post some pics when I get it installed.

@zhu-,

Looking forward to photos as well as your opinion on the part quality....getting frustrated with the shenanigans of the Tesla spoiler rollout...apparently they’re on V2 and they’re still junking most of the spoilers due to non fit and edge lift. I’ve read of some cars taking 5 or 6 test fit spoilers before finding one that fits. Utterly ridiculous at this point. Sept ‘18 Delivery and still nothing.

Ski

I installed the TopFit spoiler from Amazon for $199 it looks amazing! It seems to look off center in this photo, but it is not. Its just the perspective.

spoiler.jpg

Last edited:
My only interest with adding a spoiler would be to avoid getting scratching from closing the trunk lid with may hand.

Does any one think that having a spoiler help grabbing and closing the trunk lid or the opposite would interfere with it?

That's another reason why I wanted a matte spoiler, so I could close the trunk without leaving finger prints. All the ones that sit on top of the trunk should achieve this but the OEM and replica is adhered around the edge so I'll have to check how stable it is before using it as basically a handle.

Ordered the Performance spoiler from RPM in matte on May 9th, changed my mind on the 10th and emailed asking for a change to gloss and got a $20 credit card refund a couple hours later, spoiler shipped on the 17th with tracking info and arrived at my house in Illinois on the 22nd. Installed asap, just waiting to take the tape off tomorrow. Fit and finish were as good as I had hoped, very pleased with the spoiler.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
This is probably my favorite spoiler so far. I think I prefer the look of it sitting on top of the lip vs over the edge like on the performance spoiler.

Carbon Fiber Spoiler / Blade for Tesla Model 3, Glossy and Matte

I would order it but it doesn't look like there are any photos other than these same manufacturer's photos that are on every site at the moment.
Actually, I ordered a matte carbon fiber spoiler from them. I would say the quality is good. It really matches my black model 3. Shipping is ok. Took about three weeks to arrive.
IMG_20190524_160509.jpg

Reactions: zhu- and Tony_YYZ