Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s what I just got from the Buena Park delivery office, FWIW:

Hello Michael,

Yes we are on track for the Federal tax credit. The California rebate will be a little tougher to manager as we unsure when production will start for North America.​

"Will start for"? It's started. It's a question of when the full production will be sent to N. America. These SA's should be serving ice cream cones, not selling cars.

I notice some change on my account order page today, the request change botton is no longer there and the only botton are cancel the order or update autopilot
chrome_2019-11-08_18-21-43.png

Unsure when production will start for North America? The eastcoast, midwest, & south has started receiving their Model 3's already & many members on here confirmed they got their delivery date already. Ya that just proves to me all the SA's have no clue what's going on up in Fremont.

Seems like these SA's don't know about the forums. Wouldn't it be nice to call them out on it?

"Production hasn't begun for US yet..."
"Oh yeah?? Well then explain THIS! *whips out spreadsheet* You're a liar! If you don't know just say you don't know!"

Reactions: JenniferH
Seems like these SA's don't know about the forums. Wouldn't it be nice to call them out on it?

"Production hasn't begun for US yet..."
"Oh yeah?? Well then explain THIS! *whips out spreadsheet* You're a liar! If you don't know just say you don't know!"
LOL Elon should put us on the payroll. Fire all the SA's! We can do it here online & be more informative!

• Funny
Reactions: skydreamerjae
I just looked at my account and noticed that too. When did they change it. Better yet, why?
FWIW, it’s been like this for me since day 1. I never got an option to change my design. Not sure why but I already made up my mind so I’m ok.

it might mean our car is on the production line or about to be produced(not sure). I notice the change this evening.

Mine also allows modification, ordered 10/16
My "request to change" button is still there. My car probably hasn't made it into production yet. :( That's a good possible theory of yours though!

have you guys agreed to the loan terms? mine went away after my loan was approved and i chose to accept (thinking and hoping it would speed up the process)

have you guys agreed to the loan terms? mine went away after my loan was approved and i chose to accept (thinking and hoping it would speed up the process)
Well, you may have a point there. I have a number for “payment due” because I designated it a cash sale. Tesla probably considers that final and I’m not changing. But given that there are not even any California VINs out there - I don’t expect to see my car anytime soon.

Reactions: skydreamerjae