Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Wiper blades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, you just have to change the adapter and remove something off the adapter for it to work.

Now this is a great potential value, depending on how long the mich blades last
on sale from Costco a blade can be $7 vs $25 from Tesla
But Teslas can last very long maybe even 24 months
In the past the Mich blades have only lasted 6 months at best , northeast experience
Summary if the past holds
8x Mich $6 on sale = $48
2x Tesla @ $25 = $50
Tesla wins this matchup vs the slight labor factor changing the Mich blades 4 rounds

Someone posted these
Bosch Clear Advantage Beam 26CA
The reviews are not great and the price is $17 each

Think we are wasting time, the Tesla wiper blades are the best, no matter who makes them, it’s Teslas spec
The cost is reasonable $25 each, they perform and they last, I’m 16 months in with no issues for wanting to replace
Even the Costco on sale Mich at $7 makes no sense for they don’t last

Let’s debate the reason to elsewhere for wiper blade refills

Reactions: sokhangoo
I’m south of the border and don’t want to switch my Amazon to Canada
Please just provide the Bosch part number
👍
Seriously? Do you not even bother to read the description before asking a question? It's right there, but let me make it easier for you.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 11.17.16.png

surprisinf nasty treatment by Canadians

The PN 3397014116 is for 25/17 inch wipers
Not perfect size coverage but with a price of $27 a pair and 4.7/85% 5 stars/3671 reviews good so far

A few complaints on Amazon about operation:

“They do not work perfectly, they steak a very little bit.”
“Worked for 1-2 months, 3rd months began to skip on the full wipe”
“they squeak at the ends of the wipe strokes - as the wiper is coming to a stop and reversing direction.”
“started skipping badly in just one month! Very bad quality!”
“after only 1.5 months these wipers have begun to show a lot of streaks and also make squeaky noises.”

Think the point is we will have to determine the quality difference vs Tesla, I know Tesla does not make wipers but it’s their spec/specification

We’re at:

-Tesla 20/26” $50 a pair, lasts over 14 months, one person has had them for 24 months
-Bosch Aerotwin 102S $27 a pair and unknown longevity

If anyone has used these Bosch wipers for approx 20-24 months +, please give us your review

North of the border guys, please be kind

Not perfect size coverage but with a price of $27 a pair and 4.7/85% 5 stars/3671 reviews good so far

“they squeak at the ends of the wipe strokes - as the wiper is coming to a stop and reversing direction.”
“after only 1.5 months these wipers have begun to show a lot of streaks and also make squeaky noises.”

Think the point is we will have to determine the quality difference vs Tesla, I know Tesla does not make wipers but it’s their spec/specification

We’re at:

-Tesla 20/26” $50 a pair, lasts over 14 months, one person has had them for 24 months

If anyone has used these Bosch wipers for approx 20-24 months +, please give us your review

I just put them side by side Tesla and Bosh wipers on my car and they are the same length.

I have them installed for 4 months now and they swipe the windshield like new.

Here's pictures of the box.

I have no complaints yet from the Bosch.

Attachments

• 20240117_144442.jpg
    20240117_144442.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240117_144448.jpg
    20240117_144448.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 17

We’re at:

Heyo, I AM CANADIAN. This is not just a great beer ad, but also remember that we invented the game of hockey. We might say “sorry” a lot, but we are also the nastiest sob’s on the ice when playing the game. So if you think we’re nasty here, wait till we get together on the ice LOL.

Here is the actual spec from the Bosch auto parts website.

Identical in every spec. Also let’s not forget that this is just a wiper blade. It’s not rocket surgery like some would have us think. Who cares anyway, it’s a throw-away part which will be replaced in a year or so.

I don’t own a Model 3. I don’t need wiper blades. Reading through this thread was very entertaining. It reminds me of an ongoing argument with a very stubborn employee of mine.

She insists that only “Advil” works for her headaches, so I suggested that she buy generic “ibuprofen” to save a few bucks. She insists that ibuprofen doesn’t work for her. I showed her the active ingredient in her Advil bottle. She insists the ibuprofen in Advil works better. 😂 😂 😂

• Funny
Reactions: mgs333
Identical in every spec. Also let’s not forget that this is just a wiper blade. It’s not rocket surgery like some would have us think. Who cares anyway, it’s a throw-away part which will be replaced in a year or so.
I’ve been buying Bosh blades for years decades. I get 3 or 4 years out of a set but I garage my vehicles and they never see ice. I’m sure the Tesla blade is the same blade all vehicles get, only the arm changes.

Just a guess, but I suspect this Belgium factory is where they are made.

IMG_1637.jpeg

I’ve been buying Bosh blades for years decades. I get 3 or 4 years out of a set but I garage my vehicles and they never see ice. I’m sure the Tesla blade is the same blade all vehicles get, only the arm changes.

Just a guess, but I suspect this Belgium factory is where they are made.

View attachment 1009862
If it's the Tesla blades, yes it says "Made in Belgium".

Reactions: fholbert