Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiper blade replacement model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wiper blades are nearing the end of life on my Y. I’ve been checking the Tesla accessories and they are consistently out of stock, usually one or the other. I just want to buy a pair to save on p&p but both are never in stock. Bearing in mind I can’t find alternatives in Halfords etc, it’s a bit poor that they can’t keep a decent Stock of replacements to purchase.

Any thoughts on alternatives that don’t involve messing with adapters?

My wiper blades are nearing the end of life on my Y. I’ve been checking the Tesla accessories and they are consistently out of stock, usually one or the other. I just want to buy a pair to save on p&p but both are never in stock. Bearing in mind I can’t find alternatives in Halfords etc, it’s a bit poor that they can’t keep a decent Stock of replacements to purchase.

I'd think you will find p&p is included in the Tesla shop price, so buying one at a time will not cost you any more...

here you go
There is nothing special about the blades sold by Tesla as far as I can tell
I have these and they appear identical, would not be surprised if Bosch make the OEM ones.

also half the price!

Bosch part number A871S if you want to search elsewhere than ebay

Have you tried the internet?

IMG_1855.jpeg

Have you tried the internet?

This is the internet but im sure you meant google but its a bit o a wild west out there

Pointing out to a previous thread is also pointless as that one went to pot/inconclusive/confusing

@Jason71 pointed out to the bosh ones which he has and work so this imho has to be credible but on the other hand the bosh website points to a different part number which some have also ordered and sent back without trying Model Y Wiper replacements?

The correct wipers are the Bosch Aerotwin A622S which are 650/500mm.

Until recently everyone has recommended the A871S - they fit OK but are 650/475mm - slightly too short on the passenger side leaving a small unwiped section of the screen on the passenger side of the windscreen.