Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Wireless Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

First time poster here...taking delivery of my Model 3 Long Range in two weeks. Super excited and going through all of my bookmarked pages buying accessories galore. Quick question for those in the know, do the newer Model 3’s come with the wireless charging pad? Thanks!

Hello,

First time poster here...taking delivery of my Model 3 Long Range in two weeks. Super excited and going through all of my bookmarked pages buying accessories galore. Quick question for those in the know, do the newer Model 3’s come with the wireless charging pad? Thanks!

Mind if I ask what accessories you have in your basket at the moment? Mine's more than 2 weeks away, but I'm still looking stuff up in advance!

I ordered on 7/3. No delivery date yet, but I’ve ordered the 15-30 power adapter, Tesla floor liners, matte console wrap and lug nut covers. Looking to get a T5 SSD and winter tires before too long.
Return the console wrap and get one of the ABS console covers that are available on Amazon. They are only a 10 minute install and are far more durable than wraps, which, for me, were near to impossible to get on right.

Reactions: DwightKSchrute
Return the console wrap and get one of the ABS console covers that are available on Amazon. They are only a 10 minute install and are far more durable than wraps, which, for me, were near to impossible to get on right.

can you link to these? i'd been considering a wrap but last time i looked (which, granted, was a while ago) there still wasn't a decent hard cover option available...

Reactions: Bhewks