Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 with 3 kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I can fit 3 of them like this I don't see why you can't.

View attachment 342028

The Diono's are great for this set up and what I have in our Q5. The problem becomes exchanging one or more out for a booster. The booster seats will fit but you will not have easily (if any) access to the buckle itself. Would love the 3 but with a 7, 5 and almost 2 year old, not sure I can swing in much longer with all of them still in regular car sears

The Diono's are great for this set up and what I have in our Q5. The problem becomes exchanging one or more out for a booster. The booster seats will fit but you will not have easily (if any) access to the buckle itself. Would love the 3 but with a 7, 5 and almost 2 year old, not sure I can swing in much longer with all of them still in regular car sears
I have 3 across in mine, and use seat belt extenders (5", I believe). Safe as long as it doesn't cause the belt receptacle to be above the base of the booster. My 6 year old has no problem buckling herself in.

I have 2 kids in boosters. I could definitely accommodate an 8 year old in the space between them which I assume is how you would do it.

I and others have found that the seat belt buckles can be hard for little ones so I did get some seatbelt extenders and that has made my life better.

I have 3 across in mine, and use seat belt extenders (5", I believe). Safe as long as it doesn't cause the belt receptacle to be above the base of the booster. My 6 year old has no problem buckling herself in.

Good to know. Do you recall which extender you used that didn't extend above the base. My wife can at time be stickler for not using "approved devices"...

Agreed. We were thinking to switch our 6yo to a booster and failed miserably when there was no way for her to buckle up herself, not even with an adult's help.