Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 with EAP (or FSD now) not showing blue lines when AP is on, or Nav on AP..what gives?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't see anyone mention that the blue lines are only there when the AP is most confident. At other times they can be gray or even missing, even though Autosteer is active and working. That would only be when AP is not seeing good road lines, but maybe some hardware failure is causing a lack of confidence even with good lane lines. Are there lines at all?

I have not seen a case with NoA where it is working but there's no path line.

I didn't see anyone mention that the blue lines are only there when the AP is most confident. At other times they can be gray or even missing, even though Autosteer is active and working. That would only be when AP is not seeing good road lines, but maybe some hardware failure is causing a lack of confidence even with good lane lines. Are there lines at all?

I have not seen a case with NoA where it is working but there's no path line.

NoA is working and the car is steering itself when on the freeway. The grey lines that are distinctively for the lane differentiation are there, but they do not transition to blue lines and no blue path line for NoA when that is on. It all works essentially (AP itself) but does not translate to the screen. It's very odd, can't find anything out there like this either...

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva