Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 with kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Circumstances have me re-evaluating my Model 3 reservation. For those with young kids, or those expecting -- how do you anticipate the size of the M3 will work for you?

Also, for those with the model S as well...how does the sunroof work out for kids with rear facing carseats? is the tinting enough where the sun isn't a b!tch?

This wouldn't be the primary family car, but will need to accomodate kids so for the next 5-8 years so i want to make sure it's a good fit. I'm confident in the safety of the car, but could use some wisdom on the joys and struggles of having kids and driving a sedan. Thanks!
I have a 19 month old rear facing on what apparently is the daddy of car seats, thing is huge and fits no problem, no glare on the roof, as a matter of fact my kid loves the roof so much, than whenever we put him in my wife's rogue he cries because he can't see out the roof, I don't expect the car size to be an issue at any point, I actually put my cousins kid in the back on another car seat for a trip and they both for great together