TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S combined with Cybertruck lights?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Eboxer, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Eboxer

Eboxer Member

Hi everyone,

Obviously there’s been a lot of comments lately on the CT design. On thing that I’ve been wondering is what the Model S (and X, 3, Y for that matter) might look like with the simple but super bright headlights from the Cybertruck. We all expect an exterior and interior update for the S and X and I think this could look good if we could keep the clean smooth lines if these vehicles, but update the front and maybe rear with the streamlined lightbar instead. I know that Tesla hasn’t been super interested in a master design language, but why not?

Does anyone with good photoshop/rendering skills want to give it a shot? I’d do it, but it would look like a 3-year old did it so I’ll leave it to the pros! Let the designs begin!

2. DCEV

DCEV Member

Anything would be an improvement :p

3. mjptech

mjptech Being cyberbullied by TMC users PhilDavid + DCEV

This was over on Reddit, but, can't find the original source (on phone):
    [​IMG]

It's the X, but, you get it...

• Like x 2
  4. RAW84

RAW84 Member

I, personally, would rather see a roadster take on the S’s front end

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  5. Zooomer

Zooomer Member

I like it

6. dethman

dethman Member

Looks like a taycan.

7. SilverGS

SilverGS Active Member

I LOVE it!!

8. pvazquez03

pvazquez03 2017 Model S75D

I just ordered my Cybertruck, can't wait until they start to make them. CyberTruck.png CyberTruck3.png CyberTruck6.png