Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S combined with Cybertruck lights?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Obviously there’s been a lot of comments lately on the CT design. On thing that I’ve been wondering is what the Model S (and X, 3, Y for that matter) might look like with the simple but super bright headlights from the Cybertruck. We all expect an exterior and interior update for the S and X and I think this could look good if we could keep the clean smooth lines if these vehicles, but update the front and maybe rear with the streamlined lightbar instead. I know that Tesla hasn’t been super interested in a master design language, but why not?

Does anyone with good photoshop/rendering skills want to give it a shot? I’d do it, but it would look like a 3-year old did it so I’ll leave it to the pros! Let the designs begin!

Hi everyone,

Obviously there’s been a lot of comments lately on the CT design. On thing that I’ve been wondering is what the Model S (and X, 3, Y for that matter) might look like with the simple but super bright headlights from the Cybertruck. We all expect an exterior and interior update for the S and X and I think this could look good if we could keep the clean smooth lines if these vehicles, but update the front and maybe rear with the streamlined lightbar instead. I know that Tesla hasn’t been super interested in a master design language, but why not?

Does anyone with good photoshop/rendering skills want to give it a shot? I’d do it, but it would look like a 3-year old did it so I’ll leave it to the pros! Let the designs begin!

Anything would be an improvement :p

This was over on Reddit, but, can't find the original source (on phone):
A6-ED5-DD8-14-A4-4-A0-C-BA63-0-D5-C0-D8-D5-C0-D.jpg

It's the X, but, you get it...