Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Console Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try it for a while without a console - after a month I cancelled my console pre-order - liked the open space

I thought I couldn't live without a console. In my Tahoe, I had everything in there but the kitchen sink. My wife called it the "drop of doom" (I barely used the stuff I had accumulated over the years). I ordered the console too but it took 6 months after I had my car until I was told it was available to order. By that time, I couldn't imagine putting it in and doing without the open space. I solved the cup holder thing with the GM part from another thread, and I put one in the back too, with a "cup" type usb's and 12 volts for the kids' phones. I also got an organizer that fits my Galaxy S4 perfectly (I put an ipod in for the picture since I used my phone) and another organizer at the back. My sunglasses go up top in the cubby, reading glasses case hold the cup holder in place, spray for the screen, flashlight for the cabin, and my small items are tucked in the cubby, held in by my snug sunglasses case, and also in the glove box. I'm really glad for the ridiculously long console waiting list since the open space has really grown on me. I also keep a cloth handy to cover things in bad areas of town.

20141114_223350_resized.jpg
20141114_223435_resized.jpg
20141114_223920_resized.jpg

Last edited: