Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Fire - Occupants Boeing employees

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And for the record since I was asked by the mods as if it is relevant. I am long TSLA

I have been involved with EV's since the late 90s. I was on an EV team at my university and we used Ovonics batteries and they were awesome. I was actually lucky enough to go on a tour of the plant and meet the inventor and his lovely wife. My final year when we were ready to enter the future car competition GM sold Ovonics to Texaco and later they came and actually stole our batteries over a holiday and told us they were no longer sponsoring our team (Professor said there was nothing he could do and he was right as they didnt really steal them because they technically never owned
them). Texaco turned into Chevron and the rest is history (Ovonics sued Toyota at this point). Maybe now you can see where I'm coming from.

While I don believe the Model S fire is a consiracy, I believe is important the full story is known in case history repeats itself.

And for the record since I was asked by the mods as if it is relevant. I am long TSLA

I don't see anywhere you were asked about your stock position.

While I don believe the Model S fire is a consiracy, I believe is important the full story is known in case history repeats itself.

So long as you realize that doesn't extend to posting here the name, home address and private phone number of anyone who just happened to fit the description.