Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Performance Full Interior (black/red/alcantara)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the part number from one of the seats along with the build date in case anybody has questions around this and wants to let their local SC know what you are trying to install if you don't want to tackle yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_1945.jpg
    IMG_1945.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 72
Have three interested parties. Let's get these gone. My firm, bottom line price from here forward is $1K, cash, picked up. First come, first served. Somebody come and get em today or this weekend, please! Love to have my garage back. :)

Hi Kato,

I work in West LA, so im super close to you:

1. How much would it be to have that passenger side addressed?
2. How much did your SC charge you to swap the interior?
3. I have a 2013 Model S, are my harnesses easily swapped over?

I would be more than willing to pay your asking price if the above wont cost an arm and a leg.

LMK,

Thanks

Hi Kato,

I work in West LA, so im super close to you:

1. How much would it be to have that passenger side addressed?
2. How much did your SC charge you to swap the interior?
3. I have a 2013 Model S, are my harnesses easily swapped over?

I would be more than willing to pay your asking price if the above wont cost an arm and a leg.

LMK,

Thanks

I don't have a quote on addressing the scratch but I'm guessing $100-$200. My SC charged me $750 but that was an extensive swap with software upgrades and airbag adapters (I went to Next Gen Seats). Straight labor to swap over is probably 3 hours I'm guessing?

Your harnesses will swap over. Should be plug and play if you already have heated/memory seats but I can't guarantee as I'm obviously not a full expert (just experienced). Any shop or you could do the physical swap (if you are mechanically inclined). SC or others would have to do software but doubt you need it if you have similar seats already functionality wise. I know the harnesses will control the seats as they are all the same in earlier cars.

You are welcome to swing by and take a look and chat and I can see what you have. Everything can be done, but it all depends on how much you want to do yourself and/or how much you want to spend...

I don't have a quote on addressing the scratch but I'm guessing $100-$200. My SC charged me $750 but that was an extensive swap with software upgrades and airbag adapters (I went to Next Gen Seats). Straight labor to swap over is probably 3 hours I'm guessing?

Your harnesses will swap over. Should be plug and play if you already have heated/memory seats but I can't guarantee as I'm obviously not a full expert (just experienced). Any shop or you could do the physical swap (if you are mechanically inclined). SC or others would have to do software but doubt you need it if you have similar seats already functionality wise. I know the harnesses will control the seats as they are all the same in earlier cars.

You are welcome to swing by and take a look and chat and I can see what you have. Everything can be done, but it all depends on how much you want to do yourself and/or how much you want to spend...

Thanks....i inquired about a center console install recently and they quoted me 2 hours at $250/hr which would equal the same amount that you paid = $750. I have heated/memory seats so that should work fine. Let me see if my body shop will do the swap and how much they would charge me. Maybe you can inquire about the scratch and let me know an exact price?

Thanks again.

Scratch will depend on the shop and would require that I likely bring it to one for an exact quote which I’m not able to do right now given schedules. Im willing to drop my price a little bit more knowing that there is some variable here, however to help out and sell as is. It could be made “perfect” or good enough and the price could very drastically...

Also, $250/hr is crazy high. My SC was $175/hr! Local shops or body shops probably closer to $100/hr! I would not go to SC unless you needed software or adapters (which you shouldn’t).

My$750 included parts and hardware, etc... much, much more work. Basic swap including harnesses should be a few hrs max...