Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Plaid 94% = $362 a month!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to forum. I love this car but, $362 a month is crazy. Any phone # I can call to discuss this with someone?
I am getting hit with Unsafe Following usually coming out of FSD. And the most annoying one Aggressive Turning, it is way too touchy, this is a sports sedan.
well, at least I feel better venting.

Why not do the same thing that everyone who is unhappy with their insurance premiums does and shop around? Whether your cost is expensive or not will quickly be shown, if you get other quotes.

I also have zero idea why anyone at all would accept ANY of those "driver monitoring" programs like progressive snapshot, Tesla driver score, or any other "Plug it into the ODB port and let us monitor everything you do" type situations.

First post for me.....but same issue. My 2021 Model X insurance just went up from $2,363 per year to $3,089 per year, a $725 increase. I get the "safe driver" discount and bundle all my insurance with USAA. No claims ever on my Tesla. Major culprit seems to be collision coverage. I already take a $1,000 deductible for collision, the maximum allowed in Colorado. Called USAA and there is nothing I can do to lower the cost of coverage with them. I know car insurance is up overall, but the increase for our other vehicle (IC car) was minor compared to the Tesla. I plan to get other bids now.

If this is the way insurance for EVs is trending, it sure negates some of the economics of EVs.